Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
the best of johnny depp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:43 pm


what is your favorite johnny depp movie?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:26 pm


There are too many to choose from! I really like Chocolat, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (just to name a few).  

wolf_moon05


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:10 am


Favorite Johnny Depp movie?!?! I love them all biggrin Well, the one's I've seen anyway. wink Everything from Cry Baby and Edward Scissorhands to PotC, CATCF and Corpse Bride.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:57 am


I have nothing better to do, so I'll list all my favorites (which just happens to be all that I've seen smile )

A Nightmare On Elm Street
21 Jump Street Seasons 1 & 2
Cry Baby
Edward Scissorhands
Benny & Joon
Ed Wood
Don Juan DeMarco
Sleepy Hollow
Chocolat
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Secret Window
Finding Neverland
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

I_Love_Willy_Wonka


Shylah Cerdwyn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:58 am


He did an excellent job in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Edward Scissorhands was amazingly done, Blow, and Ed Wood just to name a few.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:10 am


yes. i love pretty much all of them as well. (except for the few that i have missed...) but corpse bride was AWESOME!

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Hunnybea6300

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 pm


ANything Johnny Depp does I think is absolutly brilliant. He puts so much energy and life into his characters. He completly succumbs to his roles. HE's unbelieveable.

Pirates of the Carribean

Finding Neverland

Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Don Juan de Marco

Chocolat

Just to name a few...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:12 pm


I dont think its possible to choose just one. wink *pokes siggy*

Goofy_Goober87


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:17 pm


Goofy_Goober87
I dont think its possible to choose just one. wink *pokes siggy*

yay i voted johnny as the hottest of the hot!! smile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:18 pm


Goofy_Goober87
I dont think its possible to choose just one. wink *pokes siggy*

*also pokes at own siggy*

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:42 pm


chlyanthechocofact
Goofy_Goober87
I dont think its possible to choose just one. wink *pokes siggy*

*also pokes at own siggy*
I love that siggy. Its so true. heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:22 pm


What's Eating Gilbert Grape

willowtree
Captain


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:31 pm


Goofy_Goober87
chlyanthechocofact
Goofy_Goober87
I dont think its possible to choose just one. wink *pokes siggy*

*also pokes at own siggy*
I love that siggy. Its so true. heart

lol *stares into space and daydreams...* heart heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:55 am


he did a great job in Fear and Loathing in Lost Vegas

Jacky Boy


Yamna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:25 am


Edward Sissorhands and The Pirates of The Caribbean. I love the drunkin' flowed moves that he makes in it, and the character. ^_^ 4laugh
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//