Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Worst Actress Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blond_babe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:07 pm


I would nave to say that i reall dilike Paris Hilton. She act like a slut not to mention she send kids a bad message! serrously what was she doing making PORN??? YUCK
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:13 pm


i wouldn't say that any actors/actress are bad or the worst.. at least they are sucessful... i was an actor one for a movie in the national musem thing, what ever it is.. its hard, to do those kinda things.. but i think all are good acors/actress
oh yah i know what you mean about the paris hilton thing. ((GROSS!! domokun ))

Jens907


Shylah Cerdwyn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:17 am


Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:37 am


Well I'm not too thrilled about Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff or Julia Stiles...I think they're acting can be improved on.

Hunnybea6300


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:14 pm


Shylah Cerdwyn
Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:58 pm


My friend doesn't like hilary either

blond_babe


Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:52 am


who cares if she makes a porn
publicity stuntx2

she's single handedly taken over hollywood and is a huge cover girl
props to her for sticking at it.
good or bad.



the worst would be Jessica Alba

stop acting and go die in a ditch you horrible horrible actress you
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:49 am


I can't really think of any. I guess that I more avoid the movies that I know I am going to waste my money on. 4laugh

But all that I can think of for a Bad Acting Actress would be The Olsen Twins, Cameron Diaz and Kirsten Dunst. stare (I just can't seem to stand them or tolerate them on Screen or anything of them.) sweatdrop
(odd, I normally can like all-most about anyone.) eek stare

Yamna


Blade_Stryfe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:31 am


Madonna, she stinks as an actress
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:02 pm


I must say I honestly dont feel there are good and bad actors/ actress they had to be good to get where they are. i think they just dont always choose the right movies or roles to act.

MojitoSmellie


Oo_Arisu-Chan_oO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:57 pm


I absolutely despise Kirsten Dunst. She is a horrible actress. No offense to anyone who likes her. I just have never liked her.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:52 pm


I don't like the olsens that much

blond_babe


Kadeus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:45 am


I agree with all your opinions on the actresses, but I personally think Nicole Kidman should rank up there with the worst. The only good movie I've seen her in so far is Batman
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:49 pm


Amanda Bynes, hands down.

there were wolves


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:05 pm


Kyalisa
Amanda Bynes, hands down.


Agreed, 100 percent.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//