Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Teeth, I Knew Ye Well Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JinYokimo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:51 pm


I had FOUR teeth pulled today. HOORAY.

Why?

Even zombies need good teeth to bite through skulls. Those skulls are tough... x3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:11 pm


I'm scared of the dentist. >_>

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:49 pm


You should be. I was legally drunk when they put me under. surprised
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:04 am


The gas they give you doesn't work much. x_o Darn stuff just made me feel wonky.

Dentists like to talk about their dogs and couches while operating on your mouth.

Patrician


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:12 am


I was talking about hobos on the ride over. So, afterwards, I learned that the dentist asked what my full name was. I replied, "Hobo " surprised
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:24 am


eek

Ouch.

[ddrfreek]


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:01 pm


- Wisdom teeth or normal teeth?

- My mother's the dentist's assistant. So when they play in me mouth, they're talking about my mom's paycheck.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:56 pm


I had my wisdom teeth pulled just before Christmas, and that was scary. ):

I don't like the sound or smell of the drills, the numbing needles, or anything like that. I didn't get the gas or anything, just numbstuff.

I wish I still got lollipops and stuff after leaving, like in the kid days.

ihm


Asher is Le Spiffy One

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:00 pm


The Spiff will keep her teeth where they belong; in her mouth.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:40 pm


Wisdom teeth.

Though I don't feel any stupiderer without them...

Wait! Ack! gonk

JinYokimo


Slightly Eccentric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:11 am


I just hate the needle.. Im' scared of injections ;__;
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:14 pm


ihm
I had my wisdom teeth pulled just before Christmas, and that was scary. ):

I don't like the sound or smell of the drills, the numbing needles, or anything like that. I didn't get the gas or anything, just numbstuff.

I wish I still got lollipops and stuff after leaving, like in the kid days.


Ya, I wish we got lollipops too ;-; domokun domokun domokun

Cookiin


Faeryn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:46 pm


They say I'm going to have to get that done.

I hope it's at least less painful after when compared with the time they cut off and buffed back some of my gums. D:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:39 pm


Slightly Eccentric
I just hate the needle.. Im' scared of injections ;__;


<3
Needle hate buddies! biggrin DD

ihm


fastforward

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:45 am


Faeryn
They say I'm going to have to get that done.

I hope it's at least less painful after when compared with the time they cut off and buffed back some of my gums. D:

Nope, it's the same! =D
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//