Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Crow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko- Keeper of Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:11 pm


Who loves this movie?

I think that Brandon Lee was so hot! He was a good actor too!
It was a wonderful movie. heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:32 pm


I really loved The Crow when it came out. It was one of my favorites.

willowtree
Captain


Blade_Stryfe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:38 am


I loved The Crow, did you know its a comic book movie?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:17 pm


The Crow is an awesome movie too bad brandon lee died, and bruce lee is dead to, theres no lee's left crying they kicked alot of ppls buts

Shendoga


Yamna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:26 am


He was really a bishounen-boy. ^__^ heart
(Sometimes too-much pretty is too-much!). . It scares me. 4laugh

-But. . he was perfect. wink lol heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:22 pm


The first one rocked, I never did see 2 or 3

Blade_Stryfe


Toraan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:25 pm


Yeah, that moves was cool. Really dark and gothic and...yeah, lots of butt bein' whooped.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:50 pm


i seen that movie long time aog.. it was cool.. still is, but it kinda freaked me out a little bit.. ide give it a 4 out of 10

Jens907


Blade_Stryfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:15 am


4 out of 10? Bradon Lee is rolling over in his grave from hearing that
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:37 am


It was ok but not my favourit!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:01 am


I really love this one, but I've always wondered, and don't hassle me about this because I love the movie as much as anyone else, but do you think it would be as popular as it was if Brandon Lee hadn't died while filming it?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:11 pm


I LOVE THE CROW
BUT IT IS KINDA SCARRY

hillary7099

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//