Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Favorite young actresses Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smile
  GOLD!!!! YAY!!!
View Results

blond_babe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:55 pm


I think Dacota fanning is an aweseome actress! she is so good and sweet!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:57 pm


Anyone else have any favorite young actresses? or what about actors?

blond_babe


blond_babe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:17 pm


Anyone want to give me somone other young actress that they like?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:04 am


Dakota would have to be the most talented young actress out there. She's done so many movies and started from a young age and is really talented and successful. Good luck goes to her in the future.

Goofy_Goober87


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:13 am


i think dakota is very talented. i love all of her movies. smile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:57 am


o0o god yes. Dakot a Faning is unbelievable. She's so young and she still manages to hold such leading roles in movies. Her talent definatly exceeds her age. I bow down to her... 3nodding

Hunnybea6300


blond_babe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:02 pm


She is defanitly ver good at what she does!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:54 pm


I also like shirly temple! She was sucj a talented young actress! To bad when she got older she wasn't as well liked crying

blond_babe


there were wolves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:01 am


Dakota Fanning is really talented, although it's kind of annoying how she's in like every movie (yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit). But I suppose that is a mark of her talent, that every movie wants her in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:15 pm


Kyalisa
Dakota Fanning is really talented, although it's kind of annoying how she's in like every movie (yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit). But I suppose that is a mark of her talent, that every movie wants her in it.

thats true

blond_babe


smile4carla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:23 am


I can't think of any other young actress. I do agree with all of you about Dakota Fanning! She is great smile biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:57 am


How young is the cutuff here? May I proclaim my lust for Anna Paquin, or no?

Caffeine Burnout


blond_babe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:31 pm


Mister Creazil
How young is the cutuff here? May I proclaim my lust for Anna Paquin, or no?

umm i thin you just did.....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:31 am


Well let's see, I don't know her name, but the girl who starred in the new War of the Worlds is an excellent actress. I think she's got a great future ahead of her in the movie and TV biz

Kadeus


there were wolves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:39 pm


Kadeus
Well let's see, I don't know her name, but the girl who starred in the new War of the Worlds is an excellent actress. I think she's got a great future ahead of her in the movie and TV biz


That would be Dakota Fanning. 3nodding
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//