Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
date change

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did they change the date?
  They hate us - they want us to suffer..
  More money for them, the greedy bastards..
  The film really wasn't ready like they thought it was - so they moved it to fix it..
View Results

lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:31 pm


Is anyone as outraged as I am?

From November to July is utterly rediculous!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 pm


scream I am so mad! We deserve it! We have waited long enough.

Cass Halloway
Crew


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm


... *is in denial*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm


At first I believed it was strictly about the money but as time has gone on I am not too certain of that any longer. It is already a high grossing film so more money seems slightly odd. Not to mention, suddenly all promotions stopped. More money would demand more promotion. Fixing what was wrong would mean dropping it so nobody pays much attention - yet.

That's my two-cents.

Tobias Mitchell


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 am


When I heard, I was pissed. To give it so much hype and then at the very last minute to change it?! I very nearly went to their studios to backhand each and every one of them in charge of making the decision to change the date.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:08 am


I was ticked...well, still am really. Obviously they are all idiots and I lay a curse upon all of them.

Aluxis

Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//