Since we have a topic on anime guys I thought it was only fair to give the anime girls their own topic 3nodding especially the ones that kick more butt than the guys. mrgreen
Pretty much just post anime girls that you think are totally awesome 3nodding
My List
(In no order whatsoever)
1.Yakumo (Shinzo)
2.Binka(Shinzo)
3.Beauty (Bobobobo)
4.Esther (Trinity Blood)
5.Kagome (Inuyasha)
6.Sango (Inuyasha)
7.Kikiyo (Inuyasha)
8.Haruhi (Ouran)
9.Renge (Ouran)
10.Chii (Chobits)
11.Sumomo (Chobits)
12.Kotoko (Chobits)
13.Yumi (Chobits)
14.Yuzuki (Chobits)
15.Winry (Fma)
16.Riza (Fma)
17.Tohru (Fruits Basket)
18.Kisa (Fruits Basket)
19.Temari (Naruto)
20.Tsunade (Naruto)
21.Hinata (Naruto)
22.Sakura (Naruto)
23.Ten Ten (Naruto)
24.Misa (Death Note)
25.Haruhi (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
26.Yuki (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
30.Enma Ai (Jigoku Shoujo)
31.Honne Ona (Jigoku Shoujo)
32.Misuzu (AIR)
33.Yuki (Vampire Knight)
34.Sakura (Tsubasa)
35.Rukia (Bleach)
36.Orihime (Bleach)
37.Nami (One Piece)
38.Amu (Shugo Chara)
39.Konata (Lucky Star)
40.Shinku (Rozen Maiden)
41.Hinaichigo (Rozen Maiden)
42.Sugintou (Rozen Maiden)
43.C.C (Code Geass)
44.Shuurei (Saiunkoku)
45.Kourin (Saiunkoku)
46.Anko (Naruto)
47.Shirley (Code Geass)
48. Kagura (Fruits Basket)
49.Euphie (Code Geass)
50. Akira (Lucky Star)
That's all I can think of for now sweatdrop I can guarantee I'll be updating this later lol xd
Saiunyugi Hearts
A guild for any fans of Saiunkoku, Fushigi Yuugi or Pandora Hearts.
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
