Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Remote Viewing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe in Remote Viewing?
  Yes
  No
  Need more information.
  I am a remote viewer.
View Results

faebaesage

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:03 pm


Okay, I would like to know if there are remote viewers in this guild. I'm very interested in seeing what you guys would come up with. Try to describe my current surrounds, etc.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:32 pm


It was...almost a year ago, come this December. For winter break, my parents had dropped me off at my cousin's in Wyoming (I'm in Denver) and as they were driving back and a truck slid on a turn it was making and almost hit them...I saw this, and when I called them that night to make sure they were okay, I told them about this and they were shocked because it actually happened..
That's when I read into remote viewing, since I knew I could do it, but I haven't able to do it again (because nobody's lives are endangered?)

It was SO weird. I was reading a magazine when it happened, and it was like I was suddenly watching TV, but only a thirty second clip and then someone changed the channel.

abandoned corridors

Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//