Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Boogey Tent
Just started playing again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umberella

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:56 pm


I'm on for another round of Earthbound. Can't get the bicycle-riding song out of my head. My husband doesn't remember Moonside, so I MUST SHOW HIM! And beat up Sharks and tiny critters to become MORE POWERFUL!
When I told him that the object in Moonside is to find a guy with one eyebrow and a gold tooth, he... whee he kind of laughed insanely. So I will show him. Or not. Because I forgot to tell my husband that the man that I must meet is invisible.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:45 pm


...and I am done.
Well-I was done about 5 days after I started, but I was busy being a maiko.

Umberella


SaferSaturnX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:31 am


I haven't played it in a while...I'm so busy...But congrats on beating it once again. Some games never lose their appeal.
Emradrig rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:47 pm


I was talking to mon amour last night and she had not heard of the game, so i told her about it. Now, if she remembers to get the game, she's going to play it.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

AngelBabis

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:34 pm


I just started again as well. I am in fourside trying to get paula back lol. I just cant quit playing it lol
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:33 am


I've been playing without an ATM card, until I reached Scaraba and spent some time with the Rock Candy trick, so then I stopped equipping stuff.
` Next time, I'm going to play without buying from stores, not equipping anything except for Poo's special items, items from enemies, and items that Jeff has fixed (what, those are the coolest, I've gotta use those sets of equipment), and not using the ATM card.
` However, I will sell and buy through dialogues (like the snake bag guy).

` But yeah, EarthBound has gotten so easy for me, but it's still so much fun!

hegel5000


Drewie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:13 am


Earthbound is probaly one of the most fun RPG's ever.
I'm about to start a new game.....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:01 pm


me too~

well kind of~
im just @ saturn village, training to fight belch~

row row row

Reply
Boogey Tent

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//