I'm been trying to make an internet comic called "Anykey" but it just isn't working out. I've got the drawing skills but I don't know anything else about the whole thing. Please help me if you have experience in making internet comics.
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 pm
Sorry, I can be of no help there.
Although.. The first thing I would think of would be finding a home for it, whether you want to use your own site (in which case I think you have to buy a domain name etc.), or a site like http://www.comicgenesis.com/. From what I've seen of the latter, a site like that (though possibly not that exact site) would probably be the best for starting up.
It would be a good idea to find some place to hold your comic at. Even Deviantart would technically do.
What kind of comic is it?
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 am
Thank you My dog ate my sanity for the info.
The type of comic? Well, basicly it's a megatokyo type only with a plotline. I'd post the script for chapter one if I could, but then someone might steal it because it isn't copyrighted yet.
It isn't exactly like Megatokyo. First off, there's only one main character, Avul. Second, I built my plot around the "guy finds lost android and starts having problems in his life from that piont on" story line. (Remember Chobits? Yeah, it's like that only more violence and less fan-service)
Unfortunately my story contains alot of things Fred's does. Ninjas, Violent Americans, ZOMBIES, Magical girls....yeah. But my story is a shonen, not a shojo, and all the things like zombies and magical girls in my story are Vastly different from Fred's.