I'm just wondering, if you were to put yourself in Piro's shoes in regards to Miho, with her having betrayed you in a major way (but in an online game) and with the interactions that have occured in Tokyo, would you be able to forgive her?
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 am
I don't think that I would be able to. Course I'm the kind of person that if I give you my trust, and you break it, I'm hard to get on the good side with again. Unless I know for a fact that you didn't mean it.
If she wanted forgiveness, then yes. if not then....no.
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 am
Miho betrayed Piro in a game. A Game. Sure, she over did it a little by taking everyone out. But, its a game. Why didn't anyone report her? Thats what I wanna know.
I would act like Miho is a little girl, who is not allowed to go near my computer. Personally, I think she helped them out a lot in Tokyo, kinda trying to make up for it.
I might not FORGIVE her but i wouldn't leave a fellow human to rot besides if i learned that some one not only disappeared but was literally FORGOTTEN in the strongest sense possible i would immediately lose any and all idea of what i was doing jump up and investigate just what happened
(personally i think that she disappeared BECAUSE she was forgotten) if that makes sense