Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Great Hall (Sorting)
my sorting into house

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusk the SilverRaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 pm


im doin the sortin hat thing so plz replie

1) Purple101Dragon
2)female (duh)
3)Hermione Granger
4)Bellatrix lestange
5)Griffindor;loayl, strong,brave
Ravenclaw;smart interesting
Hufflepuff; normal, dependable
Slytherin; dark,emo,cuning, power thirsty
6)Defense aginst the dark arts @ Muggle Studies
7)Owl
cool 7th fav 2nd the least fav
9)metamorgi
10)Try to find owner
11)Tell proffeser thats closets
12)I dont know thats too hard *cry*
13)fun, silly,crazy,loayl,brave
14)Lots of friends and family
15)A SERIAL RAPIST / OR SERIAL KILLER/LORD vOLDEMORT
16)In college
17)To go to fanfiction forum
1 cool Friends/Math
19)Love, family,friends,power,money
20)I hate mustard or I like Severus Snape
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 am


I would like to sort you, but I can't until you write some reasons and details about your choices. For info, check this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12967937, and read the first couple paragraphs.

P.S: Since the captain of the guild is absent, it could take some time before you're actually sorted into a house.

Maeve DragonHeart


Morwynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 pm


I spy me a Muggle.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:42 pm


Morwynn
I spy me a Muggle.

Hai.

GusterGerm

Reply
The Great Hall (Sorting)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//