Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia General Hospital
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carnivorous Bytes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:54 pm


We Must Be The Change…

Hello, everyone! I just want to take a second to say thank you for joining and that I will try my best to keep you from regretting it! I am Cyber Kiss, the Guild's Captain and the hospital's Psychiatrist.

Here, in this Announcement topic, is where we all get to know each other and post our roles in this hospital. And if there is anything else you would like to add, after posting your form, include a little bit about you and whatnot.


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Cyber Kiss
My Name Is: Victoria Mercy
My Nickname Is: Vicky
I Am 28 Years Old
After Graduating From The University of Michigan And Wayne State University School of Medicine I Came To Gaia General To Become a Psychiatrist Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I like to stay at home and hang out or go out and get a the occasional drink with friends. I like to dance; having been into ballet since I was young. Although the named activities are fun, but I am usually studying to keep my psychology and medicine skills polished to perfection.
I Specialize In Children who have been through traumatic events & Abuse.*
I like Dance, my work, sleep, chocolate, and my friends.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: Victoria Mercy


*I changed my specialty due to a recent change in plan for real life. Since it had not yet come up in the RP and I wanted to keep this as close to me as possible, the change had no negative effect that I can think of.
If you would like to change your specialty, contact me if it's something major: Pediatricians becoming Surgeons in the middle of nowhere is kind of notable and we should probably work out a way to announce this to the world...


…We Wish To See
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: _Lil bowl of sugar_
My Name Is:Jessicca
My Nickname Is: Sugar
I Am 27 Years Old
After Graduating FromCornellAnd Binghamton I Came To Gaia General To Become a Surgeon Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I Normally just hang out with my family and work on projects and other things I haven't completed. I spend most of my free time in my apartment resting and I do go out on Friday's with my friends, both from high school, and college.
I likeWellll, I love bright colors, little kids, cute guys, and what I do, the whole, saving people's lives
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:User Image

_Lil bowl of sugar_


Rented Blood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 pm


You'll soon drip...

Hello, Everyone! My Username Is:Rented Blood
My Name Is: Lenalee Devu
My Nickname Is: Lee or LeeLee
I Am 27) Years Old
After Graduating From Norther Illinios University And Rush University I Came To Gaia General To Become an ICU Doctor Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I spend most of my time in my appartment, studying or catching up on rest. I like to cook and I sometimes draw, though my main goal on my days off is to clean up the messes I make when I'm in a rush, do the dishes and laundry, and sleep.
I like to draw, sleep, cook, and eat chocolate. I dislike being on call and cleaning, though I do both very often.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: User Image


…precious rubies
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:03 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Les Adieux

My Name Is: Aaron Morrison

My Nickname Is: ----

I Am 36 years old.

After Graduating From Brevard University, and Medical College of Georgia, I Came To Gaia General To Become a Psychiatrist Here.

Outside Of The Hospital, I write, play the piano, compose, and date
from time to time. I also like sipping something while reading a book, when I get the chance.

I Specialize In The Field of Abnormal Psychology - Treatment/Diagnosis

I like music, literature, and people.

This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Actually, this is Gabriel Faure, one of my favorite composers. Sorry, I had to do it.)

Aaron Lee Morrison


sayaandtenshi

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:19 am


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is:sayaandtenshi
My Name Is: Kulava Corvosa
My Nickname Is: -Does not have one-
I Am 23 Years Old
After Graduating From Texas A&M I Came To Gaia General To Become a Psychologist Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I like to relax with a book, hang out with my friends, have a day with my boyfriend, shop, or just lounge in front of the computer or television
I like books, kind people, people who understand today's youth, open minded people, and I love my boyfriend. I don't like close minded people, people who put out thier opinions but refuse to hear yours, and people who are rude for no reason.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:Kulava Corvosa
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:21 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: ivy the pixie
My Name Is:Ivy Neon
My Nickname Is: Trunx: its what her friends call her or Ives, another name her friends call her.
I Am fifteenYears Old
Unfortunately, I Have Had Chlorine poisining andpossible brain tumor or simply a misfuction, i'll explain how on my first postSince I Was: has not been diagnosed yet
Outside Of The Hospital, I[/bIvy is one of the most athletic girls ever, she spends all her time at the public or private pool, She's even been told she could go to the olympics. Other then that ivy's kind of a b***h, she loves her friends but she's quite verbally abusive and sarcastic and though she may not notice it she's rude to people alot. She's wild and gets distracted alot.
I like This is impossible to answer because ivy is very indesisive, what she loves one second could be her utter most hate the next.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: what are you
looking at!

ivy the pixie


Tasteless Rain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:13 am


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Tasteless Rain
My Name Is: Evalyn Hart
My Nickname Is: Eva.
I Am 18
Unfortunately, I Have Had Diabetes Since I Was: 12
Outside Of The Hospital, I Go to my schools science lab and work on sciencifical stuff. Read, and yes, go out with my friends when I'm feeling well.
I like Quietness, peacefullness and going to my doctor as often as I can (Even if I don't really need to XD) I dislike, loud places, being under pressure (Who does?) and when the doctor insists that I really don't need to see him/her so often.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: Evalyn Hart. Evalyn Hart, a bit younger.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 am


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Monique1121
My Name Is: Willow Jones
My Nickname Is: Willy
I Am: 27 Years Old
After Graduating From: University of Rub E. Dubb And Meds R' Us University I Came To Gaia General To Become an ER Doctor Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I Like: to relax to sounds of the ocean, eat sushi and do yoga.
I like: Everything but fast food, spiders, liars, and having a person die on her hands.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:
User Image

Ming Woo


Seto_Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Seto_Hayashi
My Name Is: Merrick Jourdain
My Nickname Is: Rick, Ricky
I Am 25 Years Old
After Graduating From Insert Scalpel A into Cortex B University I Came To Gaia General To Become a Psychologist Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I like to draw, drink tea, and enjoy light conversation with my friends, coworkers, and patients alike.
I like drawing, more than anything. I also like to read, but if you're lucky, you might catch me prodding away at a DS.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:23 am


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is:BaronVonTokkenTakker
My Name Is:Tori Fletcher
My Nickname Is:Tori
I Am 25
After Graduating From St.Louis University And Washington University I Came To Gaia General To Become a Surgeon Here.
Outside Of The Hospital:If I'm not sleeping or hanging out with friends, I'm usually at home with my kitten, Trinity. I have a drink with my friends on the weekends and going to the theme park down the road.
I Specialize In Anything Surgical but critical operations are the best ones for me.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: (coming soon)

BaronVonTokkenTakker

Fluffy Elder


NinthChimera

Familiar Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:42 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is:NinthChimera
My Name Is:Roy Finch
My Nickname Is: Birdy
I Am 19 Years Old
Unfortunately, I Have Had Pneumonia Since I Was: just relaxing after graduation
Outside Of The Hospital, I work with my grandfather in the family moving business. I do the heavy lifting while he does the deals with the customers. After work, I help my sister with her studies.
I like family, videogames, not listening to annoying people, not being bossed around, weird hair color, working
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: Roy Finch
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:24 pm


My name is sugary sweet105
My nickname is either sugary or sweetie(depends on what you want to call me.)

My name is nicole.

I am 13 yrs old

I have always been cold I get pneumonia a lot and I get the flu really easy.

Outside of the hospital I curl up in front of the fire with a blanket on and watch tv.If I have the flu I stay in bed until my temperature is where it should be.I am homeschooled.

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kontan Chi

Gracious Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 pm


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Kontan Chi
My Name Is: Alice Dawn
My Nickname Is: None
I Am 26 Years Old
After Graduating From The university of Oxford I Came To Gaia General To Become a Surgeon Here.
Outside Of The Hospital, I am using my time to study
I like reading, studing, helping people and peace.
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me: my awi will do untill I find something better
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 am


Hello, Everyone! My Username Is: Angel Chuushin
My Name Is:Angel Dawn
My Nickname Is: None?
I Am 15 Years Old
Unfortunately, I have had a strong blood poisoning, and a rather weak immune system
Since I Was: Well, always?
Outside Of The Hospital, ILive with my alcoholic father. I’m mostly locked up, reading.
I like books, air, plushies
This Is A Good Photograph Of Me:
Angel

Angel Kazamata

Reply
Gaia General Hospital

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//