Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
The Official You Fan Forum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about You's Shmexyness?
  He is the most hottest person that has ever and ever wll live!
  He is even more hotter than the previous description of him!
  He is so hot that he burns anything that touches him because he is SO HOT!!!
View Results

Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:12 pm


This is my forum just to rant and express my love about You. Any pictures you have or clips or anything you want to post I would be more than happy for you to do so! JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD CAUSE I WILL HURT YOU VERY MUCH WITH A POINTY OBJECT! ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:53 pm


Post the picture with You and his moldy hair! whee

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:17 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:19 pm


omg.

bunnylover123


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:32 pm


Capt. George
User Image
SPEED MASTER! *faints*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:04 pm


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
User Image
SPEED MASTER! *faints*


Yeah! And he's got hair that I approve of!!! I love it! So puffy!!!

Capt. George
Captain


iceskater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:22 pm


I choose to not vote
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:25 pm


iceskater
I choose to not vote

Why not?

Capt. George
Captain


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:08 pm


Capt. George
iceskater
I choose to not vote

Why not?

Gee I wonder! If you haven't noticed they are all about liking You and she got a bad first impression...with Mana I think... I love scaring Mr. Andrews with pictures of Mana! twisted
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:04 pm


Yura23
Capt. George
iceskater
I choose to not vote

Why not?

Gee I wonder! If you haven't noticed they are all about liking You and she got a bad first impression...with Mana I think... I love scaring Mr. Andrews with pictures of Mana! twisted

Who doesn't like You Kurosaki? whee

Capt. George
Captain


MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:17 pm


Capt. George

User Image


eek what the.......
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:48 am


MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George

User Image


eek what the.......


It's U+K. What?

Capt. George
Captain


MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:02 pm


Capt. George
MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George

User Image


eek what the.......


It's U+K. What?


i think i've lost the ability to use my eyes.... gonk
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:01 pm


MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George
MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George

User Image


eek what the.......


It's U+K. What?


i think i've lost the ability to use my eyes.... gonk


U+K has dancing cats! heart I LURVE U+K!

Capt. George
Captain


MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:36 pm


Capt. George
MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George
MoonlitShadow87
Capt. George

User Image


eek what the.......


It's U+K. What?


i think i've lost the ability to use my eyes.... gonk


U+K has dancing cats! heart I LURVE U+K!


you know, sometimes you make me wonder.....
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//