|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:40 pm
Guess what I got?! Beatle Monoply!!! It is sooo cool, you can choose between Strawberry Feilds, A walwraus, Here comes the sun, and Rocky Racoon, its reallly coool!!!!!!!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm
That sounds awesome! *Grabby hands*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:01 pm
it is, only bad part, now the box has kiss marks all over it (espically on John XD) lol !
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm
beatlegirl91 it is, only bad part, now the box has kiss marks all over it (espically on John XD) lol ! rofl
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 pm
hey, when you see the beatles on a box, lol yea, try to keep it away! XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:35 pm
xd
That game sounds friggin' sweet. Beatle Monopoly? Can't go wrong, man.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:49 pm
lol it is, I paied 45.97 for it but it was worth it!!!! LOL
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 am
Jeez, they have a monoply for everything. it's amazing really. lol.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:13 am
beatlegirl91 it is, only bad part, now the box has kiss marks all over it (espically on John XD) lol ! lol <<--I actually did.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm
beatlegirl91 lol it is, I paied 45.97 for it but it was worth it!!!! LOL WHAT? FOURTY-SIX DOLLARS!? WHAAAAT?!? That's insane! burning_eyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm
I know, I would have waited for the price to drop, but it was the last one they had and they didn't know how long it would be untill they got more in, lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:50 pm
Liebe Thelema beatlegirl91 lol it is, I paied 45.97 for it but it was worth it!!!! LOL WHAT? FOURTY-SIX DOLLARS!? WHAAAAT?!? That's insane! burning_eyes Yeah, holy crap onna stick, eh? Mind you, pretty much anything Beatles-related is always in high demand, so they can jack up the price. For example, the little rock shop by my college sells Beatles tees for fifty bucks each.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:23 pm
lol true, I think the only cheap Beatle thingy I bought was a Sgt. Pepper Mug for like $8.00
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:42 pm
I saw that game board tonite omg almost bought it but it was $36 and I can wait for abit on it XD But it looked awesome and I soo would be the Strawberry every time I play it xD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Ohmygod I want it so bad! I asked for it for my birthday, nothing happened. sad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|