Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
Ideas for DM's leave of absence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pills4breakfast

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:04 am


Okay, I know we kind of have a thread already about DM, and how she has mysteriously gone missing. I figured I'd start a new thread where we can all brainstorm what we can do to keep the guild active until her return. I'll post my own ideas (once I come up with some), along with any others as they're presented.

Keep in mind that we cannot recruit new members without the guild captain.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:05 pm


Hey! I'm super interested in thinking of ideas for this too.

I've been absent too from here for awhile, as my Grandad passed away a few weeks ago, and I've been so busy. I'm back now though, and yeah, I'd love to get back into the guild again properly. :3

Maybe we should think of some new games/fun things to talk about? It doesn't have to be HP related, as long as we're talking... I think that's good! They could be getting to know each other things! Hehe, I dunno. Someone else's ideas would be good!



I'm sorry to see you got hacked belleanomalie, that's really horrible. ;( <3


angelburrito



GusterGerm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:41 am


Ooh... I hope she wasn't involved in anything... Like... gangs or something... If she did, it would obviously not be on purpose. She is a nice person and I would doubt she would do something stupid... I hate thinking these things that come up in my mind! talk2hand <-slapping face
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:46 pm


Can we just get our other teachers back?

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Maeve DragonHeart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 pm


As much as I would like to keep the guild active, I think it will be pretty hard to do so without at least one crew. I mean, crews can edit and erase threads, which is quite useful in a guild, plus they can recruit new members, which help keeping a guild alive.

We can try to do some stuff for the guild, creating games and things like that, but if DM absence last for too long (let's say more than another month), I think we should move to another guild, at least until DM comes back, just to make it easier to manage the guild and recruit more people if needed. I have some leftover guilds, and don't mind using one of them if we need too. And we can always come back here when DM comes back.

Until then, I think we should find a way to keep the actual activities of the guild running (teaching and housepoints, games...), and then add more if we think it's useful. I will try to post a lesson before the end of the week, and I think other teachers should try to do the same things, so other members have something to do. As for game, I remember some easy games we used to play in other guilds (first letter last letter, word/picture, five word stories...). They usually have nothing to do with Harry Potter, but they are fun and keep people active. I'll try to post some of them too when I have some time.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:26 am


Let's all start a roleplay.

Trizo


r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:40 pm


I second that.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 am


Ok, no one seems to come here anymore and no one seems to really want to start something to revive the guild, so I'm leaving the place. If DM ever comes back, I will gladly join this guild again and do my best to help. If someone is looking for me, just PM me or leave me a comment.

Until then, farewell people and I hope your all alright and having fun biggrin

Maeve DragonHeart

Reply
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//