|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Post Favorite Beatle pictures here and talk about them!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 pm
That oil painting is effing amazing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:38 pm
I want to do a portrait of each of them, so if anybody's got any pictures that they think would make a good painting, I'd absolutely love to see them! heart
I've been hunting for ages, and I have some possibilities, but they could be better.
beatlegirl91, you don't happen to have the full versions of the green and pink pictures in your sig, do you? They're gorgeous!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm
That deppends, would you like them in that color on in there origonal black and white?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:11 pm
beatlegirl91 That deppends, would you like them in that color on in there origonal black and white? Well, I wouldn't mind b&w. Whatever you've got would be very much appreciated.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:22 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 pm
I have the full picture of that as a poster on my wall. heart Those are all great.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:11 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:14 am
Love the 1nd and last of the random pictures. 4laugh That oil painting is amazing. mrgreen
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 am
So Static I have the full picture of that as a poster on my wall. heart Those are all great. The only poster I could find was abbey road. And a random john lennon one picked up at FYE. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:43 pm
sentimental journey So Static I have the full picture of that as a poster on my wall. heart Those are all great. The only poster I could find was abbey road. And a random john lennon one picked up at FYE. xd Luckily, the huge HMV store a block away from me has a ton of Beatles posters. I have four so far, counting a huge Lennon "Imagine" door poster...and I want to get the other three that I don't have yet. And my apartment is just one room. xD So my walls are getting close to being completely covered.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|