Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
Does anyone have a way to get a hold of Dragoste Moon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 pm


I'm worried about her, I just checked her profile and she's not been on for sometime now, I realize most of us have our own lives, but, I'm just confused and wondering if she's okay..

=/
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:09 pm


I think I saw somewhere on her profile that she begins university in August, which is probably the reason why she isn't around much. Hope everything is okay smile

Maeve DragonHeart


[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 pm


Well, IMO, there is a difference in, not at all and not much.

You know..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm


Yeah, I know smile

I started university last year and I remember having a lot of things to do in the month before and during the first week of courses. Keep me away from Gaia for some time, at least until I get my internet connection... Unfortunately, she didn't left any e-mail address or msn/aim/etc link, so there's no way to contact her until she come back. I just hope everything is ok for her, and that she will be back soon because the guild is starting to be slow now...

Maeve DragonHeart


[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 pm


I'm trying to be active over here

When I'm the only one its a bit hard.. =/
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:06 pm


Maybe we should start actively recruiting.

Is there a mod or co-captain that can help with sorting white she's gone?

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we sort of took charge while she was gone, as long as we stuck to her rules and whatnot.

pills4breakfast


Maeve DragonHeart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 pm


Yeah, it would be a good idea, but the only other mod we have is Hogwart Deputy, which I guess is a mule account for the guild and isn't really active now (at least not more than Dragoste). I think she said she was thinking about adding someone as mod to check on the guild, but it seems like she didn't have the time to do it...

Sorting and recruiting will be hard (impossible?) to do without a mod, but we can try to start activities or rp or things like that, so people have something to do here. I wasn't here too often in the last couple of weeks and won't probably be here much for another week, but I'll try to check the guild everytime I can. I can try to write some rp or create some games, but I don't have much inspiration right now, so ideas would be appreciated biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:19 pm


I've been trying to stay active, have y'all voted on the two new applications we got?

We don't have any other mods which is a big down fall. I'm really kind of blah myself, I've been working such wack schedules at work, I am just fried.

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GusterGerm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:47 am


Well, I can see how school would get in the way... But her avi is like... Destroyed...
Reply
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//