Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Great Hall (Sorting)
TheSweetZephyrSong's Application (Completely ReDone) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What house?
  Giffindor
  RavenClaw
  HufflePuff
  Slytherin *spine tingle*
View Results

GusterGerm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm


This has been completely re-done due to deletion... Please re-vote of whatever you think I belong in. I honestly hope that I am in RavenClaw, but I saw this as a diary. I wasn't hoping to look like anything, I was just writing what I really thought. Especially towards the end. Sorry for the trouble.


|1|Username TheSweetZephyrSong (Why? I dunno, maybe my gaia username has something to do with it?)
|2|Are you male, female, transgenderd, or otherwise? Take a moment to check. Still unsure, but my birth certificate says 'male'... Sorry for using a 'cheat sheet'.
|3|Who is your favorite character from the books? LOONY LOVEGOOD!!! She is awesome. I think she relates to someone in real life for the author... Because she came into the story pretty quickly.
|4|Who is your least favorite character from the books? Bellatrix (Lufrey?) I hate her... And in the movie, she was exactly as I imagined her. I do not think anyone can be so completely cruel. It makes me cry to see that people actually do things like that... (not afraid to show feelings pin on me... They are at a discount at your Local Wal Mart Supermarket!)
|5|Describe in your own words the qualities of each house. Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
Griffindor: Noble and Brave
Ravenclaw: Sly and Slick
Hufflepuff: Hard-working and Tidy Personality
Slytherin: Dark and Proud
|6|Which of the twelve classes discussed in the seven Harry Potter books do you find most interesting/enjoyable? Potions... I bet I would love it if I tried it out! I'm going for chemistry because I like creating stuff like potions... Of course, I know I wouldn't make my own... But its cool to at least try! (Maybe sneak a little hydrogen into the other random chemical xD)
|7|Cats, toads, and owls are the only pets allowed at Hogwarts. Which do you choose to bring? I thought there were rats too. Oh weeeellllll... I would have to say my beloved Kokopelli the cat! :'D He is such a smart kitty! He learned his name within a week, and I even taught him a trick!
|8|Which of the seven Harry Potter books is your favorite? Least favorite? I love the last one... I have changed my mind. The plot twists in so many ways. You would think Voldemort is gay after he killed Severus... He got so emotional about it. Either that, or he was a real friend to him. That moved me inside...

My least favorite... Hmm... Probably the one with the games... I forgot it. But it was so confusing so I skipped a lot because my head hurt a lot. Then I just listened to the end.
|9|There are various special power, or special items in he Harry Potter Verse, such as Animagi, Metamorphmagi, The Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion, etc. Which would you want the most? Animagi... I would turn into a black and white bird. They look so beautiful! I always knew that I wanted to fly without anything under my feet, or something over my head.
|10|You find a diary that has been left on a table in your common room. What do you do? I would look on the first page... If it is someone I hate, I would find their deepest darkest secretes and write them in my own diary. Then turn it in to a common room teacher or prefect. I wouldn't dare tell anyone... Its just not very respectable. Even if I do hate them. If I don't know, I would turn it in to a common room prefect or teacher anyway.
|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do? I have learned from life that it is best to ignore those kind of things. If I tell anyone... Bad things usually happen. I once was stalked home by a gang of about 10 people who tried to assault me. The leader did, anyway... I hate those kind of things. It just makes life worse.
|12|If you were caught in a burning building, and you could only save one friend or 10 strangers, which would you choose? I couldn't live with myself with either decision... Just the thought that whichever I choose would make me sad.
|13|List five personality traits that describe you, good or bad.
Based on other people's views...
Gay
Stupid
Nerdy
Sporty
Loner
Based on my views.
Unique
Smart
Personal
Bookey
(word that means leave other people alone)
|14|If you looked into the Mirror of Erised right now, what would you see? A world where my imagination would run wild... A world where my ideas would be listened to, no matter how unearthly.
|15|If you saw a Boggart right now, what would it look like?
If you mean my greatest fear... Fire. What I would see? I can't be sure.
|16|Where do you see yourself in five years? In Ten?
There is a difference where what I want to see myself... And where I do see myself. I honestly don't see much progress. I know I want to go to college and whatnot. But I don't know what I want to be. It just kills me thinking about it. I've been thinking about a dentist recently... But that should change soon.
|17|What are your favorite things to do while on Gaia.
Role play and lurk in art forums.
|18| What is/was your favorite thing about school? Your least favorite thing? Science... I love it when all my questions I have are instantly answered. I just love looking at things with eyes that can see what is reality, not fiction. Area 51? No aliens. A military test site for unearthly type planes. Chupicabra? Doesn't exist. Termites and flies probably eat at it to make the cuts look so clean.
|19|List the following five things in order of importance to you: Money, Power, Family, Friends, Love.
Friends, Family, Money (that part I hate...), Love, Power
|20|Tell us one surprising thing about yourself?
I HATE SUMMER VACATION! Its so much time I'm losing when I could be in school... And after the first week its boring anyway! And right before school starts is my Tae Kwon Do black belt test, so why do all these things always make it so close? If I fail my test, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on school for at least 2 weeks... (Which troubles me)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 pm


You don't want to be a girl, I promise.

I must say Gryffindor. You are a very honest person, who seems like he knows what he wants and what his priorities are.


[ Geeker ] - Ravenclaw.

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 am


I agree, you definetly seem like a Gryffindor, though theres a slight pinch of Slytherin in some of the answers.


GreatBuddha - Slytherin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:55 am


Lots of your answers made me think Slytherin, but it also seemed like you weren't keen to face up to some things, so I'm going with Gryffindor instead. =)

angelburrito
Ravenclaw


angelburrito



GusterGerm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 am


The posts above this post doesn't count because that was from my other one that I deleted.... Kk?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 am


I still stick with my vote of Gryffindor.

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

pills4breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 pm


I'm actually going to go Hufflepuff. Mostly because I don't see anything that really sells me to the other houses. Like.. you're a bookworm, but I don't see it in a Ravenclaw way, if that makes any sense. I don't know. I suck at putting my thoughts into words.

belleanomalie

Gryffindor
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:04 pm


Hmm, Huffelpuff I understand... But the weird thing is I can only imagine girls in Huffelpuff xD

GusterGerm



angelburrito


PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 am


I'm sticking with Gryffindor still. =)

angelburrito
Ravenclaw
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 am


Thankies!

Griffindor 2
Huffelpuff 1

(I don't think I'm in Ravenclaw or Slytherin votes...)

GusterGerm


Morwynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 am


I would vote Hufflepuff. Being a black belt (or almost anyway) indicates a lot of hard work, and I wasn't getting too many witty, courageous, or proud vibes.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:14 am


I feel some Hufflepuff vibes, but I think you fit more in Gryffindor. Just the kind of feeling I get lol

Maeve DragonHeart - Ravenclaw

Maeve DragonHeart

Reply
The Great Hall (Sorting)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//