Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
Im coming out of the closet......... NO NOT IN THAT WAY!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasha loves the Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!?
  WTF Who the F are you???
  ............... Me 2............
  I dont like them but I suport you...
  Poll Whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 pm


I never really told many people about this but sence I'm out of high school it's okay to say. I love the Jonas Brothers.............. I know I know some of you okay maybe most are dissapointed in me but I couldn't help it. Some of their songs were talking to me..... But dont say mean things to me, it makes me sad crying so try to keep it to yourself. If not then I'll try to live.

On a lighter note. For people who didnt get the txt Yasha gots her own car. It's really twice as old a me lol. It's a 1972 Dodge Dart, its army green (the color is growing on me) it looks really really close to brand new. The only downside is no AC lmao. But I love the car anyway. The origanal owner (and I really mean that) named her Nelly Belle so I think I'll keep the name so she wont have an ID mix up like Hannah Montana or who ever she is this week lmao.

Also I's so f***ing bored there is nothing to do sence school still hasnt started >.< I NEED to do something >.< I'm going to die of 100% bordom..... Yeah thats about it, thats all going on in my life lol.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 pm


First off, if you like the Jonas brothers, than good for you. and i've seen your car, it's not bad, just remember to not lock your keys in your car.

Hiro Oboro


Iroknight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 pm


Locking your self out of your car isnt as bad as locking yourself out of your own cell phone...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm


User Image



I've almost locked myself out of my car, and locked myself out of my own cell phone, and I like some of the Jonas Brothers stuff. Hm. I haven't been here for a while.. -glances around guild- Oh, and I'd love your car. It has a name. Mine is nameless. Poor thing.

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm


Well neither does mine, any suggestions?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 pm


Well Kiwi's car has a name how. His name is aro. Lets see Max ur car looks like a girl, I would say Stacy lol.

Yasha_Sakuma


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:22 pm


Stacy the integra? hmm, IDK.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm


=p Yeah

Yasha_Sakuma


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm


I actually thought Jade would be a good name.
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//