Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Great Hall (Sorting)
Miroku902's Application- 2.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miroku902

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:12 am


|1|UsernameMiroku902

|2|Are you male, female, transgenderd, or otherwise? Take a moment to check.Male

|3|Who is your favorite character from the books?My Favorite would be Nevil longbottom. In the book. =]

|4|Who is your least favorite character from the books?Malfoy

|5|Describe in your own words the qualities of each house. Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
Griffindor is the House of those who stand above others and have the most courage.
Ravenclaw is the house for those who are smart and have value in spreading word to all of good wisdom.
Hufflepuff is the house for those who like to get there hands dirty and likes to do things in a fair way?
Slytherin is the House that must achieve it's excellence no matter what the cost.

|6|Which of the twelve classes discussed in the seven Harry Potter books do you find most interesting/enjoyable?Defense against the dark arts.

|7|Cats, toads, and owls are the only pets allowed at Hogwarts. Which do you choose to bring?Owl.

|8|Which of the seven Harry Potter books is your favorite? Least favorite?Dunno Really all are good to me in a Grand way.

|9|There are various special power, or special items in he Harry Potter Verse, such as Animagi, Metamorphmagi, The Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion, etc. Which would you want the most?Legilimency and Occlumency.

|10|You find a diary that has been left on a table in your common room. What do you do?Look to see if it has something of importance to use.

|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do?I erase it and later on in the day ask why they had done such a thing.

|12|If you were caught in a burning building, and you could only save one friend or 10 strangers, which would you choose?I would save my friend.

|13|List five personality traits that describe you, good or bad.
Witty.
Defiant.
Lovable.
Pursuing.
Some what intelligent.

|14|If you looked into the Mirror of Erised right now, what would you see?I would see myself being one of the best Wizards in the world.

|15|If you saw a Boggart right now, what would it look like?It'd be Spiders.

|16|Where do you see yourself in five years? In Ten?Dunno. Finishing Collage. Ten would be like like in a Party xD

|17|What are your favorite things to do while on Gaia.Rp.

|18| What is/was your favorite thing about school? Your least favorite thing?My favorite thing is History and Socializing. My Least would be the long a** time I have to stay there for.

|19|List the following five things in order of importance to you: Money, Power, Family, Friends, Love.Family,Love,friends,money,power.

|20|Tell us one surprising thing about yourself?
I road a Horse up a Mountain and Didn't die.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:58 am


Why? Ask yourself why after every question 3-10, right now you're a hufflepuff, I may change that though, so I'm not bolding it yet.


This is why I think so.

Quote:

|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do?I erase it and later on in the day ask why they had done such a thing.

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miroku902

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 am


[ GeeKer ]
Why? Ask yourself why after every question 3-10, right now you're a hufflepuff, I may change that though, so I'm not bolding it yet.


This is why I think so.

Quote:

|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do?I erase it and later on in the day ask why they had done such a thing.


It isn't as you see it. The Question that I'd be asking is to the person that had done the graffiti.And why do you proclaim Hufflepuff?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 am


I agree with [GeeKer], I feel some vibes for Hufflepuff too, but until you develop your answer a little more, it's hard to really determine where you'll fit. I'm keeping my final vote for later.

Maeve DragonHeart

miroku902 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

miroku902

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 am


omg. You know what this is coming to an End.. I don't care. Just place as Anything? How ABOUT A RANDOM ROLL? And numbers will pick the place you go?

1-2 to griffindor. 3-4 hufflepuff 5-6 ravenclaw slytherin 7-8
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:59 am


miroku902
omg. You know what this is coming to an End.. I don't care. Just place as Anything? How ABOUT A RANDOM ROLL? And numbers will pick the place you go?

1-2 to griffindor. 3-4 hufflepuff 5-6 ravenclaw slytherin 7-8
We do not have to vote you into a house until we feel comfortable with that decision.

Please read this thread again.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13231603

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 pm


Miroku! -wave- Dude, your so totally a Hufflepuff. One question remind me of Slytherin, but yeah your answer to 19 sealed it for me.
Hufflepuff.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:55 am


Haha. Hey!?!?!

And Seeker Ah I already know this.. Just make your decisions so I can rp?

miroku902


miroku902

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:25 am


miroku902
|1|UsernameMiroku902

|2|Are you male, female, transgenderd, or otherwise? Take a moment to check.Male

|3|Who is your favorite character from the books?My Favorite would be Nevil longbottom. In the book. =] Because he is strong in the book unlike he is portrayed mainly in the movies.

|4|Who is your least favorite character from the books?Malfoy's dad lol... yeah he is just so annoying he comes out of no where with BS.

|5|Describe in your own words the qualities of each house. Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
Griffindor is the House of those who stand above others and have the most courage.
Ravenclaw is the house for those who are smart and have value in spreading word to all of good wisdom.
Hufflepuff is the house for those who like to get there hands dirty and likes to do things in a fair way?
Slytherin is the House that must achieve it's excellence no matter what the cost.

|6|Which of the twelve classes discussed in the seven Harry Potter books do you find most interesting/enjoyable?Defense against the dark arts.

|7|Cats, toads, and owls are the only pets allowed at Hogwarts. Which do you choose to bring?Owl Because it is an Owl hahaha.

|8|Which of the seven Harry Potter books is your favorite? Least favorite?Dunno Really all are good to me in a Grand way.

|9|There are various special power, or special items in he Harry Potter Verse, such as Animagi, Metamorphmagi, The Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion, etc. Which would you want the most?Legilimency and Occlumency.

|10|You find a diary that has been left on a table in your common room. What do you do?Look to see if it has something of importance to use.

|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do?I erase it and later on in the day ask why they had done such a thing and make them answer if not I'd hold it against them.

|12|If you were caught in a burning building, and you could only save one friend or 10 strangers, which would you choose?I would save my friend.

|13|List five personality traits that describe you, good or bad.
Witty.
Defiant.
Lovable.
Pursuing.
Some what intelligent.

|14|If you looked into the Mirror of Erised right now, what would you see?I would see myself being one of the best Wizards in the world and the most sought after Wizard for spells.

|15|If you saw a Boggart right now, what would it look like?It'd be Spiders.

|16|Where do you see yourself in five years? In Ten?Dunno. Finishing Collage. Ten would be like like in a Party xD

|17|What are your favorite things to do while on Gaia.Rp.

|18| What is/was your favorite thing about school? Your least favorite thing?My favorite thing is History and Socializing. My Least would be the long a** time I have to stay there for.

|19|List the following five things in order of importance to you: Money, Power, Family, Friends, Love.Family,Love,friends,money,power.

|20|Tell us one surprising thing about yourself?
I road a Horse up a Mountain and Didn't die.


Re-Done?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 pm


miroku902
Haha. Hey!?!?!

And Seeker Ah I already know this.. Just make your decisions so I can rp?


And again, we don't have to vote anything until we feel comfortable doing so.

I see you tried to remake some kind of application, but you only add details in a couple questions, and again, not very elaborated details. Check the first post here, read it and UNDERSTAND IT. I guess you don't want to end up being muggle, so you'd better check the thread and remake you're application with details, so people feel like voting you in a house.

BTW, PMing me to make me check your "re-make" won't help either. But I don't like muggling people, so I won't do it now...

Maeve DragonHeart


miroku902

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 pm


You know what I don't give a damn anymore you the hell annoying and I was just saying to F%$@ING just Do it SO I can rp. But now I don't care Peace out you goddamn annoying people. Duces.. I'm out. H03.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:42 pm


Dunno if you'll come back and check this, but I didn't said anything to annoy you, at least not on purpose.

This is a sorting guild, in other word a guild where you post your application and wait till people have sorted you out. But to sort you correctly, we need to know more about you, to be sure you end up in the good house, are happy there and feel like helping your house and participating in events and stuff. Depending of the number of votes requiered and activity of members, it can take from a day to more than a week. From what I saw, you need at least 5 votes to be sorted, and since the guild just started, there isn't a lot of members who have been sorted and can therefor vote for other people, so it can take a little time.

If you're just looking for a place to RP, there's a lot of other guilds for that, where you just have to fill a profile and start RPing. But this isn't the purpose of this guild, even if we have a RP section.

Maeve DragonHeart

Reply
The Great Hall (Sorting)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//