Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
TekTek Me A Hermione & A Luna

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 am


I Don't care how you create it, or what items you use, just make a TekTek image of Hermione Granger and Luna Love good

TekTek Url:Click Here for TekTek

Best Mentions:
User Image User Imagebelleanomalie
Honourable Mentions:
User Image angelburrito


Take the time and Make me happy, Thank you!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:26 pm


~pokes thread~ Hello in there?
anyone going to actually answer my request?


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm


There's no need to to bump a thread when there are only two threads in the forum. If anyone answers it, it will be because they want to.

It might also be because they took a look at the games subforum before I locked it, and saw that there is a tektek game to this effect, and they want to save their god tekteks.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 am


It wasn't a bump I was just really poking it for fun.
Aw fine... I just bumped it.
Yay the guild is open!


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 am


Yay!
Hey, but if someone makes a Hermione or a Luna in the tektek contest, maybe you can ask them if you can use it...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:40 am


Thank you for the Idea! (just delete this Please and I shall go to the Tekteking area)


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200


angelburrito


PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:23 am


Here's a Luna... it's not very good though! sweatdrop

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 am


I love it! Angel... I think the only thing that is a little off is the hair. When I think of luna I think that new hair that goes with the glomaourous dress and what not. But I like it!


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

miroku902

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 am


lol. Very Nice Angel.. And Pong. I'd try alittle later xD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm


Here's Luna. I tried to imitate her outfit when she was feeding the Thestrals, which is why she isn't wearing shoes. But I had to add the earrings, cause I love her radish earrings XD

User Image

pills4breakfast


pills4breakfast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:51 pm


Here's Hermione with crookshanks ^ ^

I am addicted to tekteking! XD

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:12 am


good good!
You're allowed to tektek whenever or however you want.
I shall put that up on the listings since it's the first hermione?


pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

GusterGerm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 am


User Image
Total Value: 184,909 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gold Hoop Earrings
Labu Necklace
White Tennis Socks
Oculus Mythica
Wizard's Wand
Clean White Fuzzy Bathrobe
Biancamella


How is that? I gave her socks because she is always barefoot. That, my friends, is my favorite character, Loony Lovegood! :'D
Reply
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//