Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
906-1237

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iroknight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:48 pm


I got a phone 3nodding the number is the title, drop me a text sometime.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 am


Holy s**t im smart, I managed to successfully lock myself out of my own phone...

Iroknight


Iroknight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:46 am


Phone is fix'd razz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am


Congrats you have earnd the title of baka ranger.......ummm whz your color again?

reiko-_ayanami


Iroknight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm


I never got into that whole thing you were doing, I thought it looked a bit silly...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:38 pm


(520)981 3117 I'll drop you one once i Find my phone charger.

Hiro Oboro


Iroknight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:03 pm


Is this a real phone, or did you get your old pay as you go one charged up?
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//