Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
Harry and the Potters!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho Chang is a...
  Human Hosepipe!
  Why'd you do that, Harry Potter??
  Oh no you didn't!
  pollwhore~
View Results

Morwynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 am


Mwahaha, the first thread in the forum, oh boy! surprised
So, the most recent Harry-Potter-ish thing I've been up to lately was seeing the Harry and the Potters perform last week. There was facepaint (I got a phoenix on my cheek) and the Hagrid is Fun to Hug song and glow bracelets and all sorts of fun. I love this band, and I still listen to their first two CDs, even though they're really not very musically good at all.
What do you all think of Wizard Rock? Love it? Hate it? Never heard of it?
There are so many bands now, it's kind of ridiculous. My heart remains true to Harry and the Potters and Draco and the Malfoys, though. The first and the best, in my humble opinion. I do like the song by the Whomping Willows, though -- "Draco Malfoy, what's your issue, / do you need a hug or maybe a tissue?" I can't remember what it's called, alas.
Maybe someone here is in a WRock band! surprised That'd be pretty epic.
Has anyone here been to a H+tP concert? I still want to see D+tM live, myself. emo
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:27 am


I had heard of them, although I still haven't heard much from them. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun though.

I'll have to take a look at their CDs. According to their own website. "This band is great, but you should see them live."

Dragoste Moon
Captain



pong kiyo


Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:59 am


'Ello! I had put an application in already, I think I wanted to be a teacher?
I'm not really sure.

I also wanted to ask, Who are these Harry and the Potters? Sounds like some barbarians making pots and pans!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:11 pm


Ahh! I've loved Harry and the Potters for the longest time, my friends have always found me a bit nuts when they came across them on my iPod. Unfortunately, since I live in New Zealand, I haven't had a chance to seem them live. D; Or any wrock band for that matter... sigh!
Just recently, I have been rediscovering my love of wrock, and looking for stuff a lot different than I used to listen to (maybe with a little more musical merit, lol). To my surprise, it's pretty easy to find all different kinds of bands. It's pretty great. My favourite currently are The Parselmouths. Yeah. heart 3nodding


angelburrito



Morwynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm


angelburrito
Ahh! I've loved Harry and the Potters for the longest time, my friends have always found me a bit nuts when they came across them on my iPod. Unfortunately, since I live in New Zealand, I haven't had a chance to seem them live. D; Or any wrock band for that matter... sigh!
Just recently, I have been rediscovering my love of wrock, and looking for stuff a lot different than I used to listen to (maybe with a little more musical merit, lol). To my surprise, it's pretty easy to find all different kinds of bands. It's pretty great. My favourite currently are The Parselmouths. Yeah. heart 3nodding

Ohnice. I haven't looked for any new bands since like forever ago, but it sounds like I might have to start again.
Omg, I am so jealous of you living in New Zealand! That makes up for not being able to see wrock bands live, in my humble opinion. xD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:31 pm


pong kiyo
'Ello! I had put an application in already, I think I wanted to be a teacher?
I'm not really sure.

I also wanted to ask, Who are these Harry and the Potters? Sounds like some barbarians making pots and pans!

They're a band, 'making music about books!' They're quite fun. n_n They have a myspace page if you want to check them out. :3

Morwynn

Reply
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//