|1|Username [ GeeKer ]
|2|Are you male, female, transgenderd, or otherwise? Take a moment to check. Female
|3|Who is your favorite character from the books? Must I just choose one? I would say Hermione Jean Granger for the fact that she was the meek smart girl who at the end could own your a** in the blink of an eye she is wise and all knowing showing everyone that anyone can learn something new and master it better than the ones who "know it best", or Luna Lovegood, simply because I can equate to her, I'm a very spiritual person in real life and I do see things others do not see, as crazy as it sounds, I always have. She was a little bit of an outcast, yet everyone can understand where she is coming from, we've all had things just go missing have you not? I know I do, and I often know who I need to ask for it back, and how to ask for it back.
|4|Who is your least favorite character from the books? Ugh, Dolores Umbridge, that woman drives me batty, her nature, her dress, her over all just.. ick. She's likes to cut you off, she's spiteful. She's an over all ignorant person who is unwilling to accept the truth, and yet it's plain and right in front of her face. If her damn head wasn't attached I'm sure she would have left it in her frilly purse.
|5|Describe in your own words the qualities of each house. Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. griffindor, is a but over-rated, fill with "honor" and all that jazz, yes they are noble, but yet they're still a bit cowardice they never really seemed to have stood out from the crown unless a potter was in their household.
Ravenclaw, quiet yet cunning always ready to strike but for a reason and without cause, they may be a bit crazy and you may not see them coming but you'll remember who they are in the long run. But we all must admit, they do have a few crazies.. if you know what I mean
Hufflepuff the chickens of the group they have their moments and they do have a handful of standout students, but we never hear too much from them.
Slytherin always resorts to the cheapest of moves, as we all know they are the snakes in the grass, always there, ready to strike once you've bent over, they hardly ever play fair, and thats just their nature.
|6|Which of the twelve classes discussed in the seven Harry Potter books do you find most interesting/enjoyable?Divination, I love the fact that you can see what may happen, even more so in the simplest of fashions, its always around you, most people just need to open their eyes to see it, I know I can. Most of us have caught something out of the corner of our eye and just ignored it, have you not? Most of us will ignore it, or blame it on bad focusing, or even just the fact that it was out of the corner of our eye and you never see things right there. If you learn to focus correctly we can see anything you want to, a lot of things don't like to bee seen directly.
|7|Cats, toads, and owls are the only pets allowed at Hogwarts. Which do you choose to bring?Cat of course, toads are icky and eh, unless I could get a cutie like pig, I wouldn't want an owl. Yes, owls are very useful, but at the same time, they're not that companion that everyone needs at one point in their life. Animals are always supportive and warm and welcoming to their lives.
|8|Which of the seven Harry Potter books is your favorite? Least favorite?Favorite, order of the phoenix, it just shows how everyone and anyone can get together and become a good, or even a bad group of people, and if they work together for their cause you can do anything you want. Everyone also matures a lot and will show you how their lives all really twist together and will never fall out. You also see that everyone have become young adults and take their own risks and chances. Least, chamber of secrets, it had me bored, I couldn't keep the desire to read it, I've read it twice and the same thing happens I always put it down and never really want to pick it up, yes it brings out a lot of the main characters, but thats really it.. It just.. doesn't stand out.
|9|There are various special power, or special items in he Harry Potter Verse, such as Animagi, Metamorphmagi, The Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion, etc. Which would you want the most?Animagi, I love animals and I've always wanted to be 'part of their world' the chance to be one, would be awesome. Who wouldn't want to be able to walk amongst the animals and understand them better than we can now? Have you never been to a zoo and just pondered on what some of those animals were doing, thinking or anything? I know I do
|10|You find a diary that has been left on a table in your common room. What do you do?Ignore it, what's the point, someone else will read it and you'll hear the dirt later. Plus, I'm sure I was the silly one who left it out anyways, always forgetting things you see...
|11|You are walking to the Great Hall one morning for a spot of breakfast. As you are walking you see that someone has written a bit of nasty graffiti about a house that is not your own. You know who did it, and no one else does. What do you do?scrub it out and kick that person in the shin later. We're all trying to be grown up here, I mean come on, why do we want to talk down to each other, its childish.
|12|If you were caught in a burning building, and you could only save one friend or 10 strangers, which would you choose?One friend, why would I want to loose a friend? I'm sorry but who and why should I save the 10 other people, what's so wrong with them that they cannot make it out on their own? I know how it is, and once you find a really good friend, you don't ever want to loose that person, I've been their and done that, anything I can do to save him/her I would do.
|13|List five personality traits that describe you, good or bad.Quick witted, cunning, shaped tonged, outgoing, and feisty
|14|If you looked into the Mirror of Erised right now, what would you see?Good question, to be away from my insane family, and in a peaceful place with the ones I love, I have a lot of drama in my life and it always just brings me down and makes me feel horrible and I've got myself a loving Fiancé who is the most light hearted, muggle I've ever met, he doesn't really believe and he can't see anything nor does he want to try. Yes, as I stated above I do believe there are witches and wizards among us now, maybe not the spell casting ones as we read about, but I think we all know that I mean. I'm not a witch by any means, but I'm a spiritual person to the maxx, and to be with him, happy, with a calm realm around me, and not having any insanity, would be the best.
|15|If you saw a Boggart right now, what would it look like?My mother, the woman is my worst fear, she hurts me, makes me feel weak and useless, and she's my least favorite person in the world right now. She's always put me down and told me that I couldn't do anything and that I wouldn't ever become anything. The simplest things I would get a good scolding yet my younger brother can go smoke pot and steal the car and not get grounded, or anything.. anyways...
|16|Where do you see yourself in five years? In Ten?Five years, I would like to see myself establishing a great photography business, getting married and being a good wife. Ten years, I would like to see the busines booming still, married and having children, two if possible, with a nice house.
|17|What are your favorite things to do while on Gaia. Lurk, I'm quiet by nature on here now, much of what I do join in on I have a reason to, an good one, a point, I don't like to have to deal with the drama and we all know the drama is in abundance around here now. I'm hoping this will be a good place for me to be myself
|18| What is/was your favorite thing about school? Your least favorite thing?Art class (Technical theatre, painting, photography) I'm crafty, and artsy, I like to do hands on things where I can show off my work and let everyone see it. I loved to hide in the dark room and fiddle around and tweek the photos I had printed and change them up, learn new things. I once took home the instruction manual for the light board (lighting the stage in theatre) and learned how to do new things that no one knew how to do. A few other students and I made a show to bring people into the technical part of theatre, and well, it rocked my socks off and everyone else's. Math was the least favorite because, I'm horrible with numbers, plain and simple.
|19|List the following five things in order of importance to you: Money, Power, Family, Friends, Love.Love, family, money, friends, power
|20|Tell us one surprising thing about yourself? I sleep with a stuffed duck like, plushie that is.. o.o;
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
