Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Monty Python Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:19 pm


Yes. Monty Python. The movie that brought me life(um ok)
Anyways I love Sir Robin 3nodding
KING ARTHUR:
Whoa there!
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #1:
Halt! Who goes there?
ARTHUR:
It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
SOLDIER #1:
Pull the other one!
ARTHUR:
I am,... and this is my trusty servant Patsy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
SOLDIER #1:
What? Ridden on a horse?
ARTHUR:
Yes!
SOLDIER #1:
You're using coconuts!
ARTHUR:
What?
SOLDIER #1:
You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
ARTHUR:
So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through--
SOLDIER #1:
Where'd you get the coconuts?
ARTHUR:
We found them.
SOLDIER #1:
Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
ARTHUR:
What do you mean?
SOLDIER #1:
Well, this is a temperate zone.
ARTHUR:
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
SOLDIER #1:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
ARTHUR:
Not at all. They could be carried.
SOLDIER #1:
What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
ARTHUR:
It could grip it by the husk!
SOLDIER #1:
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
ARTHUR:
Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
SOLDIER #1:
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
ARTHUR:
Please!
SOLDIER #1:
Am I right?
ARTHUR:
I'm not interested!
SOLDIER #2:
It could be carried by an African swallow!
SOLDIER #1:
Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow. That's my point.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah, I agree with that.
ARTHUR:
Will you ask your master if he wants to join my court at Camelot?!
SOLDIER #1:
But then of course a-- African swallows are non-migratory.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah.
SOLDIER #1:
So, they couldn't bring a coconut back anyway.
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #2:
Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?
SOLDIER #1:
No, they'd have to have it on a line.
SOLDIER #2:
Well, simple! They'd just use a strand of creeper!
SOLDIER #1:
What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
SOLDIER #2:
Well, why not?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:20 pm


NARRATOR:
The Tale of Sir Robin. So, each of the knights went their separate ways. Sir Robin rode north, through the dark forest of Ewing, accompanied by his favourite minstrels.
MINSTREL: [singing]
Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken,
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen--
SIR ROBIN:
That's-- that's, uh-- that's enough music for now, lads. Heh. Looks like there's dirty work afoot.

Anakin1324


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:23 pm


For Christmas my dear little sis gave me the vicous rabbit fora gift.
THank you sis!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:26 pm


Oh Im having so much fun.
GALAHAD:
There it is!
ARTHUR:
The Bridge of Death!
ROBIN:
Oh, great.
ARTHUR:
Look! There's the old man from scene twenty-four!
BEDEVERE:
What is he doing here?
ARTHUR:
He is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions--
GALAHAD:
Three questions.
ARTHUR:
Three questions. He who answers the five questions--
GALAHAD:
Three questions.
ARTHUR:
Three questions may cross in safety.
ROBIN:
What if you get a question wrong?
ARTHUR:
Then you are cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
ROBIN:
Oh, I won't go.
GALAHAD:
Who's going to answer the questions?
ARTHUR:
Sir Robin!
ROBIN:
Yes?
ARTHUR:
Brave Sir Robin, you go.
ROBIN:
Hey! I've got a great idea. Why doesn't Launcelot go?
LAUNCELOT:
Yes. Let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east that s--
ARTHUR:
No, no. No. Hang on! Hang on! Hang on! Just answer the five questions--
GALAHAD:
Three questions.
ARTHUR:
Three questions as best you can, and we shall watch... and pray.
LAUNCELOT:
I understand, my liege.
ARTHUR:
Good luck, brave Sir Launcelot. God be with you.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Stop!
Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
LAUNCELOT:
Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your name?
LAUNCELOT:
My name is 'Sir Launcelot of Camelot'.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your quest?
LAUNCELOT:
To seek the Holy Grail.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your favourite colour?
LAUNCELOT:
Blue.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Right. Off you go.
LAUNCELOT:
Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
ROBIN:
That's easy!
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Stop! Who approacheth the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
ROBIN:
Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your name?
ROBIN:
'Sir Robin of Camelot'.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your quest?
ROBIN:
To seek the Holy Grail.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is the capital of Assyria?
[pause]
ROBIN:
I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh!
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Stop! What... is your name?
GALAHAD:
'Sir Galahad of Camelot'.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your quest?
GALAHAD:
I seek the Grail.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your favourite colour?
GALAHAD:
Blue. No, yel-- auuuuuuuugh!
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Hee hee heh. Stop! What... is your name?
ARTHUR:
It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is your quest?
ARTHUR:
To seek the Holy Grail.
BRIDGEKEEPER:
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
ARTHUR:
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
BRIDGEKEEPER:
Huh? I-- I don't know that. Auuuuuuuugh!
BEDEVERE:
How do know so much about swallows?
ARTHUR:
Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.
[suspenseful music]
[music suddenly stops]
[intermission]
[suspenseful music resumes]
*P.s anyone who comes for my bday Ill get this dvd from my sis and we'll watch it*

Anakin1324


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:36 am


That movie was great... I haven't seen it in so long. *runs out and rents it*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:30 am


Lovely Pirate Kami
That movie was great... I haven't seen it in so long. *runs out and rents it*

I just saw it this morning

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:47 pm


Mana-chan1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
That movie was great... I haven't seen it in so long. *runs out and rents it*
I just saw it this morning
I want it! whee
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:28 pm


Mana-chan, this thread is so random whee

Kagura Yuki


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:04 pm


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
That movie was great... I haven't seen it in so long. *runs out and rents it*
I just saw it this morning
I want it! whee

This movie rocks my lame @$$!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:08 pm


This movie was entertaining.

Guinevere201


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:40 pm


I love your sig, Guinevere!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:01 pm


Chisato-chan
I love your sig, Guinevere!

I like it too. I got it for her. Im so happy.

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:24 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
I love your sig, Guinevere!
I like it too. I got it for her. Im so happy.
Congratulations! whee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:57 am


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
I love your sig, Guinevere!
I like it too. I got it for her. Im so happy.
Congratulations! whee

Yes praise me!!

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:43 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
I love your sig, Guinevere!
I like it too. I got it for her. Im so happy.
Congratulations! whee
Yes praise me!!
*bows down*
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//