Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
I can has school schedules?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iroknight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:10 pm


Post yer classes/laugh at people who got crappy teachers...
1. World History- Hunt
2. Honors Algebra- Tanberg
3. Honors Marine Bio- Dozier
4. Health/Drivers Ed.- Jeffries
5. German 3-4- Engelmann
6. Honors English- DelRio
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 am


My thread has been up here for 5 days and noones posted on it? crying *cutcutcut*

Iroknight


Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm


Well I go 2 pima so my classes maen nothing to the high school kids lol.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 am


Let's see here.First semester I have
1.ceramics- szivek
2.algebra- tarquin
3.composition retake- davis
4.american lit- koweek
5.photo- sawyer
6.us az history- coronado
Then second semester my ceramics and composition classes are swaped out for intergrated science retake and the manga class.Man I'm a junior and have so many classes to make up,damn thats lame.Well I guess you've gotten one person to post their schedual Andy soo be pround.You could be like me and just make up some random crap half the time and post it just because you know people will read it causee they know it has to be somethin far fetchd and mildly entertaining...and now I shall continue to ramble on and on because have nothing better to do as my kitten naws away at my foot (and no that is not bs that is actually happening as I'm typing this.)....So how has everyone been good?Good well ok uhhhmmmm..........................I've got nothing absolutely nothing else to say other than that and that and that last thing.Wow this is like a readers nightmare considering all the grammer errors Ive made here.Well I'm gonna let ya go now.Buh bye. 3nodding

reiko-_ayanami


TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm


OW OW
reiko
Your gonna LOVE Coroando!
1st semeser Goverment us/ arizona-Johnson
English 7-Cirzan (2 YEAR IN A ROW WOOT)
Economics-Coronado(WOOT again 2 time in a row)
Graphic Design Kittle
String Ensemble- Vega
Aerobics- Wunderlich (Yes.. i am taking aerobics again.. why.. well cuss i like to MOVE IT MOVE IT!! plus.. i felt lazy.. time to kick up my halth a notch!)
-----
2nd Semester
same
same
Manga Anime Jonessame
same
same..

Lols XDD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am


I am doing online stuff. lol. But venus, looks like you have similar teachers to my sister. She wouldn't happen to be in your classes would she? Alexis Vawter?

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//