Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogsmeade (Events) (Will Open 8/1-8/08)
Honeydukes Sweetshop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:45 pm


Honeydukes Sweetshop

Honeydukes, a favorite among Hogwarts students. You smell the sweet perfume of melted sugar, and other delicious treats as you walk through the door.

____________________________________________

This one is simple and benefits all those present! The principle is "Ask, and ye shall receive!" At least when it comes to graphics.

Not everyone has the programs or the skills and creativity to create awesome personalized graphics, and not everyone wants to spend thousands of gold buying the graphics they need or want.

Others, do have the skills and programs to create wonderful graphics, and they enjoy making them, but do not have the patients for running a shop for graphics.

Well, all that can change, at least for the next 8 days! Here you can gain points simply for asking for graphics, and simply for making them. Of course no one is going to make you a complex profile layout, or any of those things. But banners, and icons, maybe even sigmaps, all those things are up for grabs.

Don't ask for complicated things, you wont get them, and always be very courteous, and you may even decide to tip the person that makes the graphic for you. Always say thank you, and follow the rules they give you such as crediting, and no direct linking, etc.

2 points for requesting a graphic. 10 points for making it. As always, Name and House!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 pm


I can make banners [x], photo manips [x], and possibly sigmaps and profile layouts, if anyone's interested. C:

Jourreve

Hufflepuff

Jourreve

Dapper Cat


r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:15 pm


If you want, Id like to request a Slytherin banner of approximately the same size of the example, with the House coat of arms, the word Slytherin and the guild?
I wanna use it like the one I have now in meh siggy but its not as flashy and eye catching as it could be.
Thankssss youuuuu

GreatBuddha - Slytherin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:42 pm


GreatBuddha
If you want, Id like to request a Slytherin banner of approximately the same size of the example, with the House coat of arms, the word Slytherin and the guild?
I wanna use it like the one I have now in meh siggy but its not as flashy and eye catching as it could be.
Thankssss youuuuu

GreatBuddha - Slytherin

Sure thing, I'll get started ASAP! ^^ I'll edit this post when I finish it.

Edit: Here you go, sorry for the wait. C: If there's anything you'd like me to add/change/remove, please say so; it's no trouble, I love making these.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6dck9u][img]http://tinyurl.com/6f7a7d[/img][/url]


Jourreve
Hufflepuff

Jourreve

Dapper Cat


r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm


Thank you ^^

I like the Slytherin banner I have now, but its not flashy, and Id like to make it a link to send back to the guild.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:48 pm


Wow, Jourreve, that's really good! Would you mind making one for Gryffindor as well? It'd be neat for us to have a set of those :]

pills4breakfast


Jourreve

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm


belleanomalie
Wow, Jourreve, that's really good! Would you mind making one for Gryffindor as well? It'd be neat for us to have a set of those :]

Sure, I'll get right on it! I was thinking about making a set. ^^

Edit: Here's the Gryffindor banner. Again, let me know if anything should be changed.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6dck9u][img]http://tinyurl.com/63w683[/img][/url]


Jourreve
Hufflepuff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:06 am


Awesome! Thanks!

pills4breakfast

Reply
Hogsmeade (Events) (Will Open 8/1-8/08)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//