Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild
Affiliates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 pm


Affiliates


I wont affiliate much. Only with Harry Potter Guilds.
And they have to look good.

Although, I have a soft spot for really new guilds.

User Image
A New Literate Harry Potter Roleplay Guild!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:04 pm


I just received this PM from one of the other sorting guilds. They are looking for some people for a quidditch match, so I thought some of you might be interested. Anyway, I would have normally ask the permission to DM before posting this, but since she's not around and I know some of you are waiting for HP RP, I thought it might be a good idea. Last time I checked, the guild was "hidden", which means only members can see the forums within it, so maybe you'll have to request to join or PM Earwen.

Earwen_Telrunya
Earwen is looking for:
Literate Role-Players


Right,
I'm Earwen, member if TSHG*. We're a sorting guild like yours, a few months older, and one of our members insulted your Guild head for having ripped off the idea or something.
He apologized, but that is, perhaps, how you remember us?

Anyways,
I'm not advertising, just telling you who I am.
Right,
I don't know if you're familiar with the House Threads in the HP-subforums? Well, Gryffindor tower is holding a Quidditch match, of which I'm in charge (despite being a Ravenclaw but my thread is dead) and we're short on people who want to play.

And, I've checked out the guild and you appear to be the... A possible Prefect, I think, you were the one who thought about doing something about your leaders absence, no?

That's why I ask you if you'd like to perhaps send a message to some of the members if any of them are interested to play.

We're playing by TSHG-rules and they're explained in Gryffindor tower, if anyone's interested.

~Earwen

For Harry Potter Role-play.


* TSHG stands for The Sorting Hat Guild

Maeve DragonHeart

Reply
Hogwarts Elite - A Sorting Hat Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//