Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Quidditch Pitch (Games)
Trivia Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:42 am


Trivia Game

Here's How it works. Every couple of days I will post a Harry Potter Trivia Question. Everyone will have from the moment I post the question until the time I post the next question to answer the current trivia question, by posting the answer in this thread. Each person who answers the question correctly will gain 5 points.

Do not be afraid to answer differently than the person before you, you may be right, and they may be wrong.

Some of the questions will be gimmies, but the others might surprise you.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 pm


What disease was Ron accused of having by a portrait in the fifth book.

Dragoste Moon
Captain


Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:23 am


The Weasley's have one muggle relative. What occupation does that relative have?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm


Question one... Spattergroit! (I was waiting to answer that until I got sorted, and I know the next question's up, but spattergroit is such a fun word. xD)

And I think... were they an accountant? I'm not sure about this one. gonk

angelburrito
Ravenclaw


angelburrito



pills4breakfast

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:39 pm


Dragoste Moon
The Weasley's have one muggle relative. What occupation does that relative have?

Accountant.
belleanomalie
Gryffindor
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 am


angelburrito
Question one... Spattergroit! (I was waiting to answer that until I got sorted, and I know the next question's up, but spattergroit is such a fun word. xD)

And I think... were they an accountant? I'm not sure about this one. gonk

angelburrito
Ravenclaw

Question 2,
Yeah, Im pretty sure theyre an accountant.


GreatBuddha - Slytherin

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf


DilusionalVampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 pm


Question 2: I beleive it was an accountant.
PuertoRicanFaerie
Gryffindor
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 pm


For Question one, the correct answer was Spattergroit, which is a very fin word to say, and I did give angelburrito credit for it, as no one else had answered before her, and she was waiting to be stamped.

The answer for Question two is accountant, and everyone who answered that was given credit, as no one was wrong.

_________________________________

Question Three. In fake Moody's office in book 4 harry see's several dark detectors, what are they?

Dragoste Moon
Captain


pills4breakfast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm


Dragoste Moon


Question Three. In fake Moody's office in book 4 harry see's several dark detectors, what are they?


1. Foe Glass
2. A large sneakoscope
3. That thing.. I forget what it's called.. it detects when someone is lying

belleanomalie --> Gryffindor
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm


Third question: A sneakoscope, a foe glass, and a golden television aerial-looking thing.

Morwynn

Reply
The Quidditch Pitch (Games)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//