Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Quidditch Pitch (Games)
Caption Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoste Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:36 am


Caption Contest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Simply make a caption for this image. It can be serious, it can be funny. Both are good options in my book.

I will enjoy reading them all. There is No Min./Max. words for a caption, anywhere from a couple of words to more than one paragraph. So long as it is sufficient to get your point across.

All Captions creators gain 10 points, the winner, chosen by yours truly, will gain another 20 points.

Simply post your caption in this thread, along with your Name and House. Of course, No House = No House Points.

heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 am


PuertoRicanFaerie -Gryffindor

"Seriously Harry, must you always go out and save the world?"

DilusionalVampire


r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:08 pm


GreatBuddha - Slytherin


"Come on Ron, dont get your whities all in a bunch!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 am


Siegfried708-Hufflepuff
"Voldemort!" *points behind Harry*
"Where?!"
*laughter from Ron and Hermione*

Siegfried708



angelburrito


PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:10 pm


Harry: 'YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE!'
Rupert: 'Uh, Daniel... You're about to walk off the set...'

angelburrito
Ravenclaw
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:24 am


-insert Superhero theme-

"Harry Potter off to save the day!"

Hermione: Oh shut up Ron.


GreatBuddha - Slytherin

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf


r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:28 am


"He's not the only one that can do a hero walk"


Harry: I heard that ron!

GreatBuddha - Slytherin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 am


Ron: "I'm sorry harry, I promise, I did not mean to touch your butt! I thought you were Hermione!"

Hermione: "What!?"


[ Geeker ] - Ravenclaw.

[ GeeKer ]

6,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

cutie6380

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm


"There he goes...off to write that hit song, 'Alone in My Principles....'"

cutie6380
Gryffindor
Reply
The Quidditch Pitch (Games)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//