Harry Potter Alphabet!
This is a pretty simple one! I'll start out with A, and the next poster does B, and then C and so on, and so on. And when we get around to Z the next poster starts over with A again. We'll be posting words that are related to Harry Potter in any way!
So if it can be remotely tied to Harry Potter it goes. Cauldron works. Tree doesn't. (Sure there were trees, but come on!)
I think you get the idea. Feel free to ask questions.
Point Reword: 2 Points per post, no more than 10 Posts per day!
First Word:
Acid Pops!
This is a pretty simple one! I'll start out with A, and the next poster does B, and then C and so on, and so on. And when we get around to Z the next poster starts over with A again. We'll be posting words that are related to Harry Potter in any way!
So if it can be remotely tied to Harry Potter it goes. Cauldron works. Tree doesn't. (Sure there were trees, but come on!)
I think you get the idea. Feel free to ask questions.
Point Reword: 2 Points per post, no more than 10 Posts per day!
First Word:
Acid Pops!
