Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
who wants to party?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer blues?
  Yea Bored
  No, I'm good
  WORKKKKKKKKKKK!
View Results

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm


How the Hell are you guys? I MISS THE LIVING s**t OUT OF ALL OF YOU! Any way, just thought i'd check in with you guys. I finally got a car, but it needs repairs first before i can really drive it around. I wanty to throw a party at my place (So we can accomodate for everyone) I WILL COME GET YOU IF TRANSPORTATION IS AN ISSUE. The plan is for the 18th of july and i plan on partying BIG TIME. All are welcome.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:19 pm


i hate you! i'm never gonna get a car! crying crying crying crying crying WHY DO THE CAR GODS HATE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?!??!!

yuskea-chan

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Iroknight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm


...summer blues should be an actual medically diagnosed ailment biggrin
Ehhhhh... We might be on vacation on the 18th, or just getting back, i dont know.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:42 pm


Sweet! that would be fun. since you live like.. 5 mins away from me
XDD
*cheacks caliender*
Dude i can s makeit.
I'll even cme 3 hours early! jk jk

TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm


Make sure you do know Iro. BTW, Her's a couple pics of my car!

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:00 pm


You has a Scent Tree xD

Iroknight


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:55 pm


Yea, it came with the car.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 pm


I saw your car on the side of the road a few days ago lmao

Yasha_Sakuma


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm


Not one of my best moments
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:02 pm


Heeeeeey. I want your car. XD Haha.

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

reiko-_ayanami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm


You should like make your party for sometime after the 18th, cuz the 18th is when the dark knight comes out.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:50 pm


It's on the 20th.

Hiro Oboro


Iroknight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm


Wait, the party or the movie is on the 20th? I can make it to your party if its tomorrow max, we decided not to spend another night in san diego.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:28 pm


The party is on the 20th,

Hiro Oboro


Iroknight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:50 pm


Ok, good, Im still feeling really sick from the cruise (got some weird stomach flu/food poisoning from some bad sushi) so i dont think i would have been able to come if it was today.
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//