Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
So I got home and she was dead...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Shinra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:33 pm


So if I seem emo for a bit here's what's up. I got home today after an awesome morning of movies with Kiyo and a pretty good day of work and when I went into my room I felt that something was wring. So I turned on the light and looked aroung. My eyes stopped on my chinchilla's cage. My poor little Bumble was dead. She died prolly from the heat cuz my door was closed and my room got hot. I feel like it's my fault she died cuz I should have kept my door open. ... I loved her so much. I didn't care that she hated me, she was still a member of my family, a room mate, and a friend... I miss her so much. I cried for a while but I'm starting to calm down a bit now.

So ya, that's the gist of why I may seem emo for a while. I love you guys. -hugs-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 pm


I'M SO SORRY! all animals are part of the family! my dog, well, he's kinda like a little brother to me..... if i get worked up over my fish dying, i don't even want to KNOW how bad, oh wait, i do. my dog Button died when i was seven....... i' still sorry i know how you feel.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

yuskea-chan

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:08 pm


That sucks, i'm sorry kitsune, that blows hardcore.

R.I.P. Bumble
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:21 pm


User Image



DDDDDDDDDDDD;

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//