Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
Gameworks...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woot.
  I dun have a job no mo'. ):
View Results

kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 am


...is closed.

So.

No more of that.

The other location should be up in about two or three weeks, methinks. Just lettin' all you guys know.

Now off to work to MOVE AND CLEAN stuff! Huzzah for heavy labor! : D
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:33 am


And I applied for a jb at The World Sports Grille thats going up in it's place!
8D

Boss Rat of Whales


Kiyoske Dante

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 pm


You going to go work at the new place, or were you laid off en masse?
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:46 pm


I did too spunky, cool, maybe we'll get to work together! Good luck Ariel!

Hiro Oboro


kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:00 am


Well, I can get a job at the Grill, but....they won't really have game floor jobs. I am not into the food industry. But...man, I'm guaranteed a job if I go. We'll see.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:09 pm


well i'm currently working @ Peter Piper Pizza, hopefully i'll get the job @ The Grille, and we can all work together and be jolly.

Hiro Oboro


kashyr

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 am


I got a job at the grill.

I am...le hostess.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:26 pm


Nice Bell, i haven't gotten a call back yet crying I wish they would.

Hiro Oboro

Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//