Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Daedric Cult Of Sheogorath
The Captcha Conspiricy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:13 am


The captcha speaks to me! I'm not yet sure what it is telling me to do, it's words are unknowable and mysterious! Does the captcha speak to you too?

User Image

If nettles could hop I'm sure that they would be much more dangerous than they are. I like the nettles in my garden, they feel nice and sing such pretty songs...

User Image

Who splintered? And Why? Could this be a philosophical message from our Lord? The Madgod is perfectly divided after all...

User Image

This message was the most clear of them all! Obviously it was telling me what to have for supper, and it was delicious!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:41 pm


Praise to the Madgod! It has happened again!

User Image

I'm sure this speaks of unsettling developments with the woshippers of Arden Sul! Perhaps this... Hardin... is one of their leaders?

User Image

Crushing things can be very satisfying, perhaps this is telling me to take some time to revel in glorious destruction?

xSheogorathX
Captain


Cosu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:11 pm


XD you never get me bored........................but then again who likes being bored anyway? Jyggalag the daedric prince of order, or buscuit?
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:30 am


Sheogorath, I truly love thee.
(In a platonic sense)

AIcohol Hero

Profitable Prophet


xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:57 pm


Lord Turpentine
Sheogorath, I truly love thee.
(In a platonic sense)


I asked the captcha for a message for you! It was quite clear! User Image You should definitely beware of doppelgangers! Steer clear of the village of Split for the foreseeable future!
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm


Cosu
XD you never get me bored........................but then again who likes being bored anyway? Jyggalag the daedric prince of order, or buscuit?


The captcha was quite vague when I asked it about you... are you sure that you are not an alien? User Image

xSheogorathX
Captain


AIcohol Hero

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:15 pm


xSheogorathX
Lord Turpentine
Sheogorath, I truly love thee.
(In a platonic sense)


I asked the captcha for a message for you! It was quite clear! User Image You should definitely beware of doppelgangers! Steer clear of the village of Split for the foreseeable future!


Oh, copies.
I thought it said "oopies"

A doppleganger might be nice...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:40 pm


What does it say of me?

Kawasima


xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm


Russian Bushido
What does it say of me?


User Image

Obviously you should be quite cautious of werewolves!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:01 pm


xSheogorathX
Russian Bushido
What does it say of me?


User Image

Obviously you should be quite cautious of werewolves!
Oooh! Maybe I shall soon become one!

Kawasima


xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm


Russian Bushido
xSheogorathX
Russian Bushido
What does it say of me?


User Image

Obviously you should be quite cautious of werewolves!
Oooh! Maybe I shall soon become one!


Maybe you need to go to the shivering isles RP forum!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 pm


This is certainly an interesting concept. I am curious, what does it speak of me?

Redav

Hallowed Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:59 pm


Redav
This is certainly an interesting concept. I am curious, what does it speak of me?


This is one of those posts that should probably be started by saying: "No s**t, there I was..."

User Image

Your future is obvious, you are soon to be blessed by the Mad God!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:30 am


*Intense witchy giggle.* Oh my Lord, I do hope that you never become bored with your loyal servants who love you oh so much.

Seremela Calafalas

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xSheogorathX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:04 pm


Lady Bretagne
*Intense witchy giggle.* Oh my Lord, I do hope that you never become bored with your loyal servants who love you oh so much.


I'm sure I shan't! Would you like me to consult the all mighty captcha on your behalf my madchild?
Reply
The Daedric Cult Of Sheogorath

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//