Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
My Eternal Good Bye, Memories Never Forgotten. Plz Read

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Bye? I Love You All
  Good Bye, Never Forget you
  Meaning Full Tank You
  4given 4 Stpidety?
View Results

FrozenPrince_KielDawnset

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm


I'm empty. I lost the friends that I loved so much, the ones that helped me mature and find who I really was. the ones who showed me that I truely do have the best of friends. I'm sad that I'm losing them and I found this out alttle to late after they're already gone and this hurts deep down cause I'm losing everyone that;'s so close to my heart. so I wanted to leave a shout out to the ones I'll always remember..... All of them!!


Charles ((Taylor)) Bock "Spunki": Since you won't see this I'm gonna put it where you can, don't ever forget me. You were my Idol, some people chose models or some one truely superior to others or someone who has something that makes them the "Best" but my idol is you. I chose you because you told me I resembled a younger you and it touched me that someone knew me so well. I felt so touched that I always wanted to cry when I heard it. you truely were my inspiration, a big brother a part of my soul and if I could I would go back to the past and retrieve the time I wasted to spend it with you, if I grow up to be like you then I'll truly be blessed by the gods, thanks you for always being by my side, Thanks Alot, from the bottom of my heart


Maximillian Regginberg "Gai Sensei XD": You were my bud, you were a teacher of fun. you showed me a world far beyond that, you showed me the to be serious but to also be laxed and well waited. you were so fun to hang around with, if it we possible I would become your brother, you were always so close to me from day one and I'm glad you were because without you mental breakdowns wouldn't have be oh so fun. and I'm glad I knew you even for the short time I did. Good bye my friend, Best friend until the end, Love can't explain my feelings for you


Janelle "Kitsune" Cary: Man how much I could say about you. I laugh and smile when I was with you and noticed how much fun you could have without caring what others thought, how I wish I had a sister like you then I would have had a perfect child hood. I really wish I had spent more time with you, to get to know you better, cause then I would be able to say so much more, but even then I'm still gonna miss you as much as the others, and I won't forget the laughs you brought me, and I hope you don't either to what it means to me


Austin "Kiyo" Munoz: You were the goof of this runt, you were the wierdest most idk Idiotic of them all but thats what creates a memory that isn't easily forgotten, sometimes I really wish that we would have gotten together alittle better then we did in the first year, it may not seem like much but it really means alot to have you in these memories, Eatting cans, making funny faces, laughing wierd, making comments that stopped conversation and created a riot of laughs. You truely were a great person, I thank you for being here till I matured to understand that you had a reason for everything, Thank you


Patricia "Patti" Vawter: You were an inspiration, I didn't see you since the first 2 months this year, but even then you left even more of an impression then I could have thought. I thought of you more then a sister then anyone else, you took care of me, you helped me out of the bad times, you were to me as much as a sister could be, you were my support, like the engine to a car. you helped me get started in the begining, you gave me some good times and support, and I thank you, Your Like My Guardian angel, and I'm glad to have met you


Kimberly "Kiwi" Lusk: Man I had such fun with you, laughs and times I was scared for being stupid, chances of have losing you, and I was so glad at have met you. Love is all I can say, it describes everything. I Loved being your friend and being by your side, and you always being by mine threew the bad times. Love the thoughts of being stupid and the random remarks to get your attention even for a second. Now that I think of it, I followed you after school somedays, just so after we got of the bus I could say bye, and be that last one to say it. I did stupid things but they were full of meaning. I Love You, and thank you for always being there it mean't alot. Please don't forget me, Weeaboo-buddy, Companion.


Lauren "Older Twin Sister"((Inside Joke)) Meeker: I never got to talk to you I knew of your hobbies and you Birthdate ((Same as mine 1 year earlier)) but I knew that we had laughs when we met. There wasn't many times where I couldn't get sad with you cause those short brief times were always times at you cheerleading games, or times in the hall where we'd smile and laugh, you did support me when I was dowen and cheered me up, guess thats why your a cheerleader. Not much to say but a good thank you, and good bye, T.T.Y.L, K.I.T Have fun and keep well


To say if breifly, I Love You all so much and I really wish we had more time, but I can say this, it was hard thinking of you guys leaving and writing this, just acknowledging you leaving brought tears of Pan to me, but then it brought tears of joy being able to look back on the best times of my life, to what it means to any of you I'll miss you, and am glad I had you. Keep In Touch. 520-988-2371 call when you wish, text and be happy, Visit us, it'll mean alot.


also, I'm sorry for being such a d**k those first few months, I regretably took you all and all your awesomeness for granted for so long. and now I think that we kids want to get out of school for so long thinking it's such a drag, and that we just want out, but now I notice that I never want to leave school, cause thats what ends the good times, the innocence of being a child, how much I can love you guys is astounding. I'm gonna miss you all, this is the end of my good bye, thank you for all the good times
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:46 pm


BRUUUUUUUCE YOU STILL HAVE ME D8

I'm gonna cry again.

We better get some ******** AWESOME freshmen next year.

[-Saki-]
Captain


FrozenPrince_KielDawnset

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:20 pm


Yesh, your one of the few original Otaku's that I've got left, and you'll get the same thing next year.

it's true and it was hard to write this saki, my eyes were tearing since the begining and were dripping down the whole time, I was listening to the music of your Youtube video you made. was hard but i wanted everyone to know how I felt
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:59 pm


I have to admit. I cried during lunch today. <<

[-Saki-]
Captain


FrozenPrince_KielDawnset

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:00 am


Why what happened?
I was too deep in denile of everyone being gone, I was literally Hillucinating of seeing max walk threw the crowds and when I tried catching up the image disappeared.

I thought I heard Spunki threw out lunch and 5th period, it was terrible, I felt like I was trying to make sure they weren't forgotten by recreating them in my mind, I was so sad, still am I love all those lovable lugs <3
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:24 pm


Don't be callin me a lug, or it's 200 pushups for you! jk, I'm gonna miss you guys too! But i'll keep in touch as best as i possibly can!

Hiro Oboro


Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm


crying That was so sweet! I almost cried. I promise to vist next year 3nodding
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//