Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
A present for those leaving MHS...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:51 pm


It's pretty self-explanatory...

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwgGkcnf3Oc
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:00 pm


... Thank you.
That means alot to me, to be remembered this way.

I'll never forget the times we had, M.O.O., nor will I ever want to.

I'll make sure to stop in next year and harass you next-year seniors so you don't forget me either. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love and Peace:
~Austin

Kiyoske Dante


miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:31 pm


User Image



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uN_7RkBDk

Posted this in another link, but just thought I'd put it here as well.

This is my end of the year, senior contribution.

♥

I love all you guys so much.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:54 pm


Wow, that hit me hard. I really wish i could have spent another year with you guys. Damn parents, have sex a year earlier!!! xD
I hope I run into some of you later in life, maybe at a reunion, or at the grocery store. Ill keep all of your phone numbers, and call you up some day.

Iroknight


Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 pm


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw that was soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I almost cried. I'm going to miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!11
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:14 pm


*sigh*
It's almost like when a sitcom ends and they have and endshow with "time of your life" playing in the background... T^T
except this was actually SAD and WORTH me just about crying over...

especially the end. I don't think I've ever felt such a touching feeling in a long, long time. I love you too and always wil < : 3

Boss Rat of Whales

Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//