Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
Oh wow, just wow...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Shinra

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 pm


Okay, so I decided to browse my photobucket cuz I haven't been there in over a year. Just take a look at some of the s**t I found. The only thing I could say was: "Wow, what the ********?" and laugh.

User Image
It's wrong no matter who dies it... lol

User Image
Ahh, me and my paddle. No one was safe.

User Image
anyone else remember Dan's fashion don't?

User Image
Ya, this was a fun day. lol, and ya know what? I actually like the pic. xD

User Image
This is my uncle Kraiger. I love him so much! ^w^ Isn't he awesome, he's the one who pierced my belly. He may also be the one to give me my first tattoo. (If I ever settle on a design) lol

User Image
This is Balthimort. He is the love child of Voldemort and Balthier. NEVER let me have a sketch of balthier when we're stippling in class. I had fun. Also, he's Kiwi's secret lover. He visits her in the middle of the night and has his way. and though she may deny it, she loves him too.

User Image
Anyone else remember this foreign cutie? I miss her so much!

User Image
He was once innocent... then he met me. lol

User Image
Aww, wasn't she so innocent looking too?

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:12 pm



Kiyoske Dante


TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:58 pm


Lols make me wish i had a camra. XDD

Wow everyone looks so yunge. Except for max and Kiyo.. you two havent changed one bit. XDD
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:00 pm


User Image



: 0000000000000000000


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OH GAWD. Make the pictures of me stop. xDDDDD;

I remember those pictures. Ahahahaha.

I'm glad you guys dont have a lot of pictures of me.. TwT I look so horribly nerdy, even more than I do now, and that's saying a lot.

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kitsune_Shinra

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:04 pm


I just noticed I haven't done like any photos this year... .w.;;
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:51 pm


User Image



I'm going to do something really cool with all the old pictures of us, all the anime kids, all the friends, all the pictures you could possibly have.

Either with links, PMs, email, IM, posting it here, just find some way to get me more pictures! I've got a really awesome idea!!

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:57 pm


I hope it's not the same thing I'm doing. >>;;
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:02 pm


[-Saki-]
I hope it's not the same thing I'm doing. >>;;
User Image





-shrug-

I was just making a video with a song [which is country, I know a lot of people on here don't like country, but if you listen to the song, I was crying when I watched the finish product..] and I'm uploading it to YouTube.

I'll post the link on here when it's published and working.

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:06 pm


Jade Corosa
[-Saki-]
I hope it's not the same thing I'm doing. >>;;
User Image





-shrug-

I was just making a video with a song [which is country, I know a lot of people on here don't like country, but if you listen to the song, I was crying when I watched the finish product..] and I'm uploading it to YouTube.

I'll post the link on here when it's published and working.

Check my thread. : o
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm


[-Saki-]
Jade Corosa
[-Saki-]
I hope it's not the same thing I'm doing. >>;;
User Image





-shrug-

I was just making a video with a song [which is country, I know a lot of people on here don't like country, but if you listen to the song, I was crying when I watched the finish product..] and I'm uploading it to YouTube.

I'll post the link on here when it's published and working.

Check my thread. : o
User Image






Aww man. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I already had it all done and ready to work and everything. -clicks cancel button- T T And I loved it like it was my own.

You beat me to it. /emo

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

[-Saki-]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:16 pm


Jade Corosa
[-Saki-]
Jade Corosa
[-Saki-]
I hope it's not the same thing I'm doing. >>;;
User Image





-shrug-

I was just making a video with a song [which is country, I know a lot of people on here don't like country, but if you listen to the song, I was crying when I watched the finish product..] and I'm uploading it to YouTube.

I'll post the link on here when it's published and working.

Check my thread. : o
User Image






Aww man. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I already had it all done and ready to work and everything. -clicks cancel button- T T And I loved it like it was my own.

You beat me to it. /emo

I'd had it going since Friday. xD And that doesn't mean you can't make a video. I'd like to see what you have.
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:28 pm


User Image



Okay, well, here's mine:

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uN_7RkBDk

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//