Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
I gots a question.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 pm


Can anyoone one draw me a pentagram with a zodiac sign at each point? The signs are listed from the top point going to the right.

Aquarius:
User Image
Taurus:
User Image
Cancer:
User Image
Saggitarius:
User Image
Aries:
User Image

Thank you for whom ever does this for me. It's gonna be my first tattoo and I suck at drawing.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:00 am


Anyone?

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kiyoske Dante

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm


Sachiko Higami
Anyone?
I'll try sometime tonight. If I fail, I'll let you know. d:
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//