Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
So....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 pm


I am sooooo sorry if it seems like I am ignoring you guys! I am not trying to I swear! I had to leave Marana cause I was missing to much school and work started scheduling more and more. I generally have one day off a week. And then things got more hectic on friday. Me and my friend carrie (whom I live with) got in a car accident. I got the worst of it. Second degree chemical burns from the airbag. Which suck. So I should be ok soon. But I am going to try and get on more often! I love you guys!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm


Love you too~!

Hope you get better soon.

Kiyoske Dante


Kitsune_Shinra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:47 pm


I love you too! Hopefully you get better soon~! =D
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 pm


User Image
This is my face after the accident....

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yasha_Sakuma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:26 pm


Wow that looks like it hurt........
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:57 pm


Yikes, i'm glad your okay, i hope you heal soon! Ps, Meaghan, patrick and I say hello!

Hiro Oboro


Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:09 pm


Yeah. Since I been up in Tennessee, it's all but gone. There's a small patch of a bruise left above my eye and a couple abrasions on my face.
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//