Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
EEEK!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonOrchid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:06 am


STAY ALIIIIVEEE.

do you guys hang out on lj? ?__?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:08 am


IDO!!

LJcommunities=<3

Crash Landing
Crew


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:44 am


I go right to Gaia_Online.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:48 am


*breathes!* OOOO:,`


Nah, my journal's on Gaia. (: ~~~<3

ihm


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:31 pm


ihm
*breathes!* OOOO:,`


Nah, my journal's on Gaia. (: ~~~<3


Ditto.

But I copy-paste some of my entries here to my DeviantArt Journal too. ^o^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:41 pm


Gaia = Consumes all my time that is not set aside for school, eating, and sleeping. heart

My only journal is on Gaia but I want to join Deviant Art.

Patrician


Lonesome Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:22 pm


I have a LJ. I don't hang out in the communities though.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:46 pm


... We fail. XDDDDDD

ihm


Pointless Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:18 pm


I use Xanga, but I barely ever update it.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//