Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussion
First quiz Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 am


Posting the first quiz in the general Discussion section, work with me this is my first time actually making a quiz. I usually just take them.

Be sure to post in seperate posts for more gold. Trust me you'll want to

1 Whats yours name?
2 Whats your gaia user name?
3 How long have you beem on gaia exactly?
4 Do you like it here?
5 How much gold do you have right now?
6 What do you think of the persons avatar above you?
7 Have you ever seen the movie Hot Fuzz?
8 Who is your favorite comedian?
9 What is your favorite Movie? favorite genre?
10 What is your favorite food?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:05 pm


(O.n Not a fan of single posts for gold. Puts unnecessary history on my computer that I don't want. XD So I'll do this all in one. :3)

1 Whats your name?
Zoing Ishly, Or at least that's what I put in every single registration box on the internet.

2 Whats your gaia user name?
It's not Hirutaru... I swear. X3

3 How long have you been on gaia exactly?
Erhmn... Profiles are down... I'll tell you later. XD

4 Do you like it here?
So far. >.> No ones on and I haven't done much. It's got potential, though. :3

5 How much gold do you have right now?

Not enough. Just like real life. XD Just not enough.

6 What do you think of the persons avatar above you?
*Shrug* Not one for rating... Used to be big into it, but not anymore. :3

7 Have you ever seen the movie Hot Fuzz?
You just love that guy, don't you? XD

8 Who is your favorite comedian?
Jeff Dunham. He plays with dolls.

9 What is your favorite Movie? favorite genre?
The Crow - Occult CLASSIC!

10 What is your favorite food?
The kind you eat. It's the best kind!

Hirutaru


bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:05 am


1 My real name is Will but you can call me Bleu
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:08 am


2. My user name is bleutigre and unlike hirutaru before me I am not telling the truth

bleutigre
Captain


bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am


3. I honestly dont know how long I have been on gaia. I want to say I have been on for 5 years now but I could be wrong
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:15 am


4. I love it in gaia and The guild itself is starting to pick up. I reccommend looking in the Role Playing section for the most fun.

bleutigre
Captain


bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:17 am


5. Even if I wrote the quiz I'm not going to tell you that
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:20 am


6 Its my avatar.......soo yeah

bleutigre
Captain


bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:27 am


7. Seen the movie and I <3 simon pegg and nick frost
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:31 am


8. I have to agree with Hirutaru, Jeff Dunham is great. Um.....Dane Cook and quite a few others, though i can never remember the names

bleutigre
Captain


bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35 am


9. My favorite movie is anything from Miyazaki, My favorite genre is comdic movies
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 am


10. My favorite foods are damn near anything you can find in a store. Its just a few veggies that i refuse to eat a certain way

bleutigre
Captain

Aniro the Wolf Warrior rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Aniro the Wolf Warrior

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 pm


1 Whats your name?
My real name is Emmanuel Zamudio, but I prefer to be called Manny, for short...
Aniro the Wolf Warrior rolled 5 20-sided dice: 15, 8, 13, 19, 12 Total: 67 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm


2 Whats your gaia user name?
As of February 3, 2008, it's Aniro the Wolf Warrior...and I'm one hell of an emo wolf!!!!

Aniro the Wolf Warrior

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Aniro the Wolf Warrior rolled 7 12-sided dice: 11, 8, 10, 11, 4, 4, 1 Total: 49 (7-84)

Aniro the Wolf Warrior

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 pm


3 How long have you beem on gaia exactly?
Since January 18th 2008. My friends on this group called CuckooForAnime got me in it...
Reply
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//