Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
What do you think or J-Rock?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-Rock?
  Yes! it's awesome! more than cool! [they can rock!]
  i like it [it's sounds great!]
  hmm.....i'm not sure [maybe~]
  naah! i like country :3 [nope] lol
  pay me no mind~just here for the gold! [>.<]
View Results

Teruko Matsuda
Vice Captain

Illuminated Bunny

5,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:02 am


i have asked this question numerous amount of times, but haven't gotten any love from a soul, on what their opinion was on J-Rock[Japanese Rock]
So please tell me what you like? [Did You Know?: J-Rock makes up half of what the popular anime sountracks sound like today. Differing in their own sound, they are usually up-beat and happy, romantic, or fast paced and most of all sad. J-pop, and techno fall in this area too. it's even in most os the games we play today--like DDR, or some action/adventure games.] 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 am


knowing me, i love J-rock, since i am a die-hard fan for it....and i apologize for the typo, since the "or" is supossed to be a "of" sweatdrop lol  

Teruko Matsuda
Vice Captain

Illuminated Bunny

5,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250

bleutigre
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:38 am


I love J-pop, as you already knew. I currently have a craze over a group called perfume. Look up Electro World on youtube. Very good group

Edit: Heres the video I was refering to seeing as half of you wont even bother to look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qTC_oiPL-Ig
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:57 am


Man, I love J-rock. :3 Don't know why, I just love the sound. There are some songs here and there that are a little iffy in my opinion, but I won't let them change my mind bout it. I'm actually a fan for all kinds of music. I do have a particular liking for other languages such as Japanese, German and Italian. Rock mostly and Digi-rock is sweet. Digi-death-metal would have to be my favorite genre out of anything, though. 3nodding

Hirutaru


Teruko Matsuda
Vice Captain

Illuminated Bunny

5,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 pm


LMAO! Awesome! i'll never stop loving J-Rock, ever! xd
Reply
Entertainment

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//