Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Castle of the Humans
Your problems... share with us... we give answers...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you helping your fellow Humans?
  Yeah!
  Sort of...(i'm trying)
  No...sorry...
  No way!
View Results

Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:53 am


i thought of this when i posted a reply on the topic... "Free Talk"
as i posted my problem... i started thinking... to me, a guild is kinda like a home to return to... and the people in it are like your family whom you trust dearly... so here i am... posting this new topic... i hope this helps...  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:59 am


This is a good idea biggrin . I'll share my problems the next time one comes around that I'm unable to deal with myself. They happen more often than I'd like. sweatdrop

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:36 pm


Matsuri_xx
This is a good idea biggrin . I'll share my problems the next time one comes around that I'm unable to deal with myself. They happen more often than I'd like. sweatdrop


it's nice to see ya posting at the guilds again... biggrin
It sorta seemed like we're the only humans active as of now...^_^
yea sure....take your time...it's hard to open up....i even deleted the copy of what i posted at free talk in this topic...but it's still in that topic...^_^
Hope to hear from you soon!

heart -aya
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:20 am


Yeah sorry about not posting much lately. It's my grad year and I'm swamped between sports (Tennis and Soccer) and school (courses and scholarships)
I hope to find time to write more but most of it will be on weekends when I'm free from sports, for the most part xd

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm


Matsuri_xx
Yeah sorry about not posting much lately. It's my grad year and I'm swamped between sports (Tennis and Soccer) and school (courses and scholarships)
I hope to find time to write more but most of it will be on weekends when I'm free from sports, for the most part xd


That's fine...^_^
Real life matters come first, right?
^_^
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:09 pm


hahaha ya but gaia is good down-time xd

Matsuri_xx
Vice Captain


Aya Akkaime

Tenacious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:07 pm


Matsuri_xx
hahaha ya but gaia is good down-time xd

Yea, you're right! ^_^
Reply
Castle of the Humans

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//