Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
New Interview (Just Kaoru) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 am


HERE! D:

Translations WOULD be helpful
Kaoru has glasses!
Kaoru has haircut!

Just ignore silly hippy woman, she is blatantly clinically insane : )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:04 pm


I really do like that hair cut, I saw a picture of him without the doofy hat, it looks very nice. And I love him with glasses on anyway. He looks awfully handsome. Too bad the narcotics abuser took up a lot of the interview.

Ouji-Denka


Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 am


Kao's face expressions from time to time made me giggle.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm


Lol, I wonder if Kaoru even knows what she's saying >.<
She's just like, "Blahblahblahblah"
And Kao-san's like "-.-....0.0....-.-"
Oh well. It's still always nice to see a new interview. 3nodding

Wilixer


Kyoane_Ghoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 pm


At one point Kaoru's expression is like 'right...-rolls eyes-.

He's looking handsome 3nodding much agreed on
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm


Haaaaa
He looks so good with those glasses~ <3

P[i]nk K[i]ller


marymairi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:34 am


Looks like he's got some new tattoo work done as well, on his right hand. ^_^ Wish I could see it better... >_<
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:13 am


Oh yes <3 glasses are sex

BillOddieIsHot

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

eighiehgudgjd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:40 pm


Kaoru looks like he thinks she’s clinically insane.
He’s really bad at acting like he cares.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:48 am


I think that's my favorite interview now!
I love at how he's trying to look like he cares.
He looks so Hot in glasses! heart

9101R


[.Dix.ana.du.]

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:10 pm


I wonder who the crackhead who came up with the idea with sticking Kaoru in the same room as this... woman is...


How ever did someone think of the idea for this interview?
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:39 pm


[.Dix.ana.du.]
I wonder who the crackhead who came up with the idea with sticking Kaoru in the same room as this... woman is...


How ever did someone think of the idea for this interview?
I heard Kaoru likes her music...I think it's ok

callmesunny


koko wa doko

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:17 pm


Kaoru looks better with every ******** day, I swear. heart

And oh my God, what a retarded interview. I might go through and find some funny quotes/bits and put 'em up translated here in a while.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:38 pm


koko wa doko
Kaoru looks better with every ******** day, I swear. heart

And oh my God, what a retarded interview. I might go through and find some funny quotes/bits and put 'em up translated here in a while.


Would you please! <3 -pretends she's not begging-

Nolah de Fanel


callmesunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm


Nolah de Fanel
koko wa doko
Kaoru looks better with every ******** day, I swear. heart

And oh my God, what a retarded interview. I might go through and find some funny quotes/bits and put 'em up translated here in a while.


Would you please! <3 -pretends she's not begging-

plz -begs-
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//