Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ROLE PLAYING STORIES
Linksys High School ( Romance, Adventure ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flynn_Lurai
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 am


I was in the barton RP forums and I saw some interesting story subjects. One of those subjects was a High School Romance RP...Too bad the people who were RPing wasn't stick with the story... sweatdrop ...Soooo, I was thinking that maybe I should do one my self with the same setting being a Japanese private school...Linksys...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:12 pm


Name : Night

Age : 17

Birthplace : Brooklyn NY

Height : 5"9

Weight : 165lbs

Race : Native American ( Human )

Powers : None known

Abilities : Weapon Specialist, Swimming, High Level Martial Arts, Acrobatics

Weapon of choice : Sword

School year : 3rd

Story : Young man sick of being in America, decided to move to Japan to continue school and start a new life...Until...


User Image
His story begins...At Linksys High, located in Tokyo  

Flynn_Lurai
Captain


Vaeta Novashadow
Crew

Invisible Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:22 pm


Name: Jatarie / Jaliter Harper
Age: 16
Birthplace: Paris, Texas
Race: Human
Gender: Both
Powers: A medley of magic, each one is better at different elemental magic’s than the other.
Weapon of choice: Bow
Bio: They both are equal in many ways, actually in most ways. Only a few things are different about them. They share the same body, they just have different souls. The truth is, is that they were suppose to be twins, but one of them died while still in development in side their mother. It is not sure which one is truly the master of the body, but they have learned to accept their fate, though they still hate it. Their mother had died before giving birth to them, but somehow they still came to live in this world. They lived with a man who clamed to be their father but DNA testing showed that he really had no relation to the twins at all. One day their ‘father’ was murdered and found by Jatarie. After that the two decided to get as far away from their home of Paris, Texas as possible. They traveled for a while before finding a privet school in Japan. Who knows what those two will do, they are full of surprises and though they share a body, that doesn’t mean they are exactly alike in every way.
Appearance:
Jatarie
Jaliter
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:42 pm


Jatarie slowly walked along the border of the school observing the area and planing any possible escape rout if needed. "Hum, this will be an interesting experience if I do say so myself." Less than a second later the girl with the long blonde hair was replaced with a male with shorter blonde hair.

"I couldn't agree with you more Jatarie." Giving off a sly smile he continued the walk around the school's border.

Vaeta Novashadow
Crew

Invisible Gawker


Flynn_Lurai
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:04 am


"Uhhgg, What Time is it?" Night slowly raises his head to see his alarm clock. "Wha!?...HOLY s**t I'm Late!!!" He jumped up and ran into the bathroom to wash up. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!" After washing and putting on his school uniform he jumped out the window landing on the roof's rain cover, then to the streets. " Okay, time to go!!" He ran to school at a speed unseen to the naked eye.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 am


Name: Dawn
Age: 16-17
Birthplace: Asia
Height: 5"3
Weight: ???
Race: Black Asian
Powers: None
Abilities: Bitching
Weapon of choice: None
School year: 2nd
Bio: She moved to japan to stay away from her asian mother who according to Dawn "Changed" after her father died in a plane crash 3 years prior...

User Image A swift wind starts her story on her way to school...  

LasiaDawn
Vice Captain


Flynn_Lurai
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:44 am


"Damn it...Only got three more minutes before the bell rings" He began to speed up a bit. "Ahh, I can see the gate!!" He ran past several students followed but a huge gust of wind that messed up their hair.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:54 am


She lifts her right arm to stretch and looks to her left to see her wrist that had a watch."Hmm, 7:29...Looks like I'm right on time" She walks in the middle of the path...( The path Night was running on exclaim )

LasiaDawn
Vice Captain


Flynn_Lurai
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 am


"Heheheheh...Looks like I'm going to make it after all" He looks to the sky. "Today is such a nice day...Too bad I have classes..." He looks forward and sees a girl in his path. "AHHHHHH!!! Look out!!!" He tried to stop but trips "Ohhh Shiiii"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 pm


EclipsianPrince
"Heheheheh...Looks like I'm going to make it after all" He looks to the sky. "Today is such a nice day...Too bad I have classes..." He looks forward and sees a girl in his path. "AHHHHHH!!! Look out!!!" He tried to stop but trips "Ohhh Shiiii"

She slowly turns around "Huh?" exclaim exclaim CRAAAAAAAAAASH exclaim exclaim

LasiaDawn
Vice Captain


Flynn_Lurai
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:14 pm


LasiaDawn
EclipsianPrince
"Heheheheh...Looks like I'm going to make it after all" He looks to the sky. "Today is such a nice day...Too bad I have classes..." He looks forward and sees a girl in his path. "AHHHHHH!!! Look out!!!" He tried to stop but trips "Ohhh Shiiii"

She slowly turns around "Huh?" exclaim exclaim CRAAAAAAAAAASH exclaim exclaim

"Uhhh...Why is it so dark?" He squinted his eyes "...Uhh...I...I...I...Panties!?..." He got up and saw a female on the ground "She's cute..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:29 pm


EclipsianPrince
LasiaDawn
EclipsianPrince
"Heheheheh...Looks like I'm going to make it after all" He looks to the sky. "Today is such a nice day...Too bad I have classes..." He looks forward and sees a girl in his path. "AHHHHHH!!! Look out!!!" He tried to stop but trips "Ohhh Shiiii"

She slowly turns around "Huh?" exclaim exclaim CRAAAAAAAAAASH exclaim exclaim

"Uhhh...Why is it so dark?" He squinted his eyes "...Uhh...I...I...I...Panties!?..." He got up and saw a female on the ground "She's cute..."

She opened her eyes after letting out a cute moan and looks up to see Night over her redface "You...You!!..." SMAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!! She stands to her feet, fixed her skirt and walks away "Stupid Pervert"

LasiaDawn
Vice Captain

Reply
ROLE PLAYING STORIES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//