Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
What grinds your gears?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyoske Dante

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'd like to make a rant thread for everyone here. Because we all need to rant, before it builds up and s**t hits the fan.
So:

RANT.

Rules:
  • No specific names mentioned. Pronouns are a must. Dont namedrop, none of that.
  • Obey TOS as much as you can.
  • Play safe. If you *REALLY* want to know something, PM that person to find out directly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:18 pm


ummmmm nothing yet so okay....

FrozenPrince_KielDawnset


Meelu the Bold

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 am


pointless posts that make me ******** have no significant meaning to the topic of discussion

*cough*

^_____^

wink

wink

nudge

nudge


bruce
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:55 pm


Beggars. I've been begged at since I decided to itemflood my avatar.
Oh, and the fact that the only way to screenshot with my PSP is to hack it. That's pretty disappointing.

Kiyoske Dante


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:05 pm


Being sick for the last portion of the Trip!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 pm


Not being able to take my boyfriend with me on a Disneyland trip. We started going out a week after the friggin' sign up deadline. ;

kashyr

Dapper Codger


Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:55 pm


b e l l
Not being able to take my boyfriend with me on a Disneyland trip. We started going out a week after the friggin' sign up deadline. ;


That sucks.
Not actually having a girlfriend, oh yea, when my brother fights my mom, they You have to leave my street to escape them.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:50 am


Ohhh I just noticed this Rant starts now:

1) My boyfriend wont take me out on a date all he wants to do to hang out with me us to stay @ his house and it gets boring after awhile.
2) Summer is boring as hell none of my friends want to do anythiong so that means nothing to do for Lauren makes a boring summer. So all I do is count down to when I have to go to work.... THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) When i talk on the phone with the BF I'm really the only one talking that gets really boring. But oh when he does talk he only says I love you and this kiss sound >.<
4) I can't wait for the fourth book 'Breaking Dawn' to come out Aug 2 also I can't wait for the 'Twilight' movie to come out Dec 12. I hate waiting it sucks.

Okay I think thats almost all of it Oh and ummmm this rant stays here I don't want the BF to know >.<

Yasha_Sakuma


miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:38 pm


Hm. -thinks- Uh, really, the only thing right now, is work is just a large ugly steaming pile of STRESS. The manager I can't stand who can't stand me (Ron, because he is worth naming, and you all know I hate him) is the only manager I seem to be working with/in contact with. Just now I called to say I couldn't work Saturday, (I got someone to work my shift, thank GOD) and you'll never guess who picked up.

...


You guess right. RON. Now, normally, people I hate, I can be relatively nice to face to face. He, however, is breaking the line of niceness and is about to get on my horribly HORRIBLY bad side. Not a lot of people can do that.

Not a single person yet.



EXCEPT Ron. Well. Keeping hours, working places I hate (concession, perhaps) and feeling bad about calling in. Wanting to work more, and not. Knowing I have to, but not wanting to.

Laptops being broken.
Long distance trips to worry about.
Do I have a camera with good quality photo taking for Disney?
For Comic Con?


..I'm a raging ball of stress. And I'm not applied to any colleges, and I want to, but I don't, and no one in my household is backing me up, and I just graduated, and I'm afraid I won't get into college, I can't live with my parents forever..


It snowballs continuously.


BAH. End rant, because if keep going it will be worse than the TL;DR you see here.




@ @ Bah.

P.S. If you don't read all of this, I understand. I wouldn't want to either.



EDIT: By the way, no one uses the art forum anymore, so I posted something useless in there. Go take a look. The forum is dead. mad
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:58 pm


Oww a rantings area.
"You know what grinds my gears?!"
You Kohog(sp?) F*Ck you!..

XDD i kid i kid

Hmm what grinds my gears.
People who always thinks there needs to be sombody in their life to be happy. And when i say sombody like a boyfriend/girlfriend always consently.

And people who say they well do things and say they well change or make things right and.. then do nothing.. So they talk the talk but dont walk the talk.

Thats what grinds my gears..
thow i herd if you put oil on them they stop.. XDD

TheDisturbed66

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm


I've got one, half of my roleplays are dead. BTW yasha, call me and we'll schedual something smile
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//