Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Soul chains?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul chains?
  what?
  gold ^-^
View Results

LolerLaura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:16 pm


My good friend who is very good at seeing auras told me that I had a very bright and pleasant aura a few years ago. She now tells me that it seems that my aura has diminished over time, very slowly. She says it feels like it is being held back.

I remember being able to astral project when I was younger, but after I got a certain distance from my body, I would be pulled back to my body. Now when I try to astral project, I feel myself trying to leave, but I cant.

Has anyone heard of anything like this?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:01 pm


A lot of people think that as we get older gifts like seeing auras, ghosts, or out of body experiences are held back by societal conditioning. We're taught that these things only exist in fantasy and thus our own doubt holds us back.

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Lila Malvae
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm


I have never really been very successful at astral projection. I think it has something to do with the lack of control, or it could be my timing.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm


I am 100% sure that I once was able genuinely levitate. However I have been having very realistic dreams lately. so I am thinking it was dreams I had as a child.

And now I believe I could walk on water like Peter and Jesus did ages ago. I feel it happening but it just doesn't work.

I believe the subconscious makes it real to satisfy our internal want for more.

Aukusti


Full Metal Keyblade

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 pm


I haven't really thought of that idea at all. If thought about in that state of mind, one can say that I have been chained ever since I was born. I've never been actually able to do such things that people discuss of in this guild. It probably is because I'm more intune with reality and the ideas that are already set out. If someone tells me "people can't read minds" then I'll obviously just agree with them and not try,
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:07 am


I have never done anything astral project, but I bet if you keep trying you'll be able to leave.

Mimi-Mako


Sheepy Mareep

Generous Fairy

21,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:04 pm


I have Astral Projected once but it wasnt on purpose..and it wasnt necesarily on accident, either. I havent been able to do it since that day. I try to but I cant do it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 pm


it is safe to say you are either holding yourself back or allowing something else to hold you back.... you must release your fears... remember when you dream, you are in a way astral projecting.....

QUE_SAGE


X_of_Pentacles

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 am


I couldn't tell you if I've projected more then once in my life, but I believe people consciously pull back when things start getting uncomfortable. Even if you feel your heart nearly being sucked out of your chest (despite it still beating), continue focusing on leaving your body or going to a particular place.

You can go further. An article I read somewhere stated that a woman touring Greece actually went back into the time of ancient Rome, and the girl who saw her really screamed.
Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//