Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Felix Felcis: The Good Luck Potion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:30 am


I thought a discussion on the potion known as Felix Felcis and its wondrous effects are in order. Have you ever had some? How do you suppose it works? I have my theories, but I'd love to hear yours first before explaining my own.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:24 pm


Since no one has told me a story about ever partaking of Felix Felcis, I suppose I could share you a story of my own.

I had just taken a phial of Felix Felcis with the original intention of using it to help me decipher some ancient runes at the entrance to a very old cave where there was said to hide a very valuable magical treasure.

After taking the potion, it seemed like everything made much more sense. I seemed to be following a path that just felt like the right thing to do. I said things that felt I needed to say and did things that I never thought I would have done. The potion immediately led me to Cairo to witness a very popular Quidditch match against two very popular Egyptian teams. As part of the match, there was a raffle or sorts in the which the winner would win a brand new Firebolt. I was guided to entering the lottery and upon winning, my name caught the attention of a very prominent Muggle scientist aware of teh magical world and in attendance at the game. He had heard that I was doing some research in Egypt at the time and just hoped that he'd somehow find me one day.

When my name was announced, he immediately came to me and introduced himself. I offered to show him the dig site and the runes I was working on translating and he agreed. Together, we both translated the runes and managed to get inside. With the protection of the Felix Felcis, the curses and traps upon the place were very easy to decipher and to overcome. With my broom in hand, we successfully crossed a large cavern inside until we found the very treasure we were searching for of which I have promised not to speak too much about.

Since then though, I have kept the Firebolt as a token of the experience as well as the empty vial that once contained the magical potion. The broom has most certainly served me extremely well since then.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 pm


I have yet to try any but I do wish to. Mum said it feels a little euphoric yet not like a drunken feeling or anything. I look forward to it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 am


i would love to take some. i am kinda clumsy, and very unlucky, so i don't know if it would really work for me. but even if it helped a little i would take some.

littlelunalovegood

Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//